Sunday, January 26, 2014

Vanity Lynn's Palour.

 Hi ladies, which of y'all missed your nail appointment and urgently wants to pamper your nails? Vanity Lynn Palour has 2 slots left. Monday 27th which is tomorrow and Tuesday 28th the day after tomorrow. Both at 10pm, thats the only slot left. So grab your chance, whatcha waiting for? :)

I was supposed to have an appointment with Cindy ahzeh 
and I Chose this design instead of anchor sailor designs. But very sad to say
I was totally moodless becos more than 3 of my fingernails chipped & it turns me off.

So while leisure time, Lynn's doing Velle's nail,
I did my own design on the fake tip thinking it's so
farkin easy but I'm wrong.
-.-"
The colour combination is damn important!


Sampat sissy!

I think this is my second or third time only :(

BU YAO ZHUO LE LA.




Lynn Velle Anqi
Having fun after a hectic day.



TADAH~ Idk why the colours turned out to be
so dull but it looks extremely bright & pastel in real. 
So try out.




Thank youuuuuuu thh! heh ^^


Today, this evening was my first time waking up alone
at his place. Was supposed to meet Liling dabian but we chatted on phone until
I realized it's already close to 7pm when I'm done preparing.
So gave it a missed....


Thh packed the "super delicious bkt" for me, he claimed "must queue one hor"
Find it so-so only, anyway its the thought that counts.

Before thh even reached home, I did gelish on my own!
Altho the injured nails hurt but I persevere just for pretty nails on CNY :P






As usual, camwhoreeee

Here it is, my nails.
Didn't expected it to turn out like a darker tone to pastel.

Overdue pictures of sissy & me from webcam! Hehehe.

COME ON JOIN US HERE 
EASY-GOING MANICURIST, VERY PATIENCE AND NICE.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES, PLEASE SUBJECT TO 
ANQI--@HOTMAIL.COM
OR 
TEXT LYNN @ 9635 0952 (ONLY FOR INTERSTED PARTIES) 
Please understand that she's not a FULL - TIME manicurist, 
so at times she can't accommodate at your comfortable timing,
so maybe both the customer and manicurist can compromise and come
up with an appointment? 

You.

will never regret being served by Lynn :)
Same applies to Cindynah.

People, please do not misunderstand that I no longer advertise for prettywith-cindy@bs as I think her customers base are sufficient eh? Most of my readers should be part of them. She's nice and easy going right? :) You can get comfortable with Lynn too! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment