Friday, January 17, 2014

J.E.M

 Hey fellow friends, today's my first time visiting the shopping mall @ JEM and surprisingly I spent quite a bomb there when almost all of my friends claimed the shopping mall was BORING. Who says so? Nope.


My shopping partner for the day, aunt.

Daddy's the best! He text me " Anything bought today, let aunt pay first & I'll settle with her "
WOOOHOO! Shiok.
But I didn't managed to bring back all my liking prolly b'cos
aunt & mom are different.
:(
Sometimes I really dislike being restricted but since aunt said she've already spent a bomb,
I tried to control my spendings. 

TEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
My looooooooots.
3 new tops, 2 new boxers, 1 bermudas & a sandals for the animal, 
Glamorous earrings for velle sissy and also a g-string & some arm swag.
I only got myself earrings, sandals, a gstring, a cup and a necklace

Our new sandals, to keep my room clean!

KE AI HOR?
By the way, it's $5 only. GOOD BUY!

Lovisa, my current favourite 

Never ever fail to catch up.
My sweetie, dabian.

Actually I do love pocky too.
Chocolate flavour la.
Better still, Peppero. The one in green packet.

I find it hard to grab the nicest angle to take pic ever since I've gained weight :(
SO SAD

Love me as I am, or watch me as I Go.
I don't chase anymore, I replace.

Here it is, our armswag.
I personally love the red and black with L-O-V-E wordings

HAPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYY


No comments:

Post a Comment