Sunday, January 19, 2014

Mess


Sometimes you can hurt yourself more than anyone can.

And lastly, don't judge a situation you've never been in.

Sorry people, blogshop would launch afew days later as I got to replenish my sleep and settle down stuffs before I get back on track as y'all know CNY is nearing.. Hair appointment tomorrow, I hope I Won't lose my patience while waiting....

Who doesn't like starting everyday with a new hope, who don't want to leave bad memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow? 
I just hope to take a deep breath, pick myself up, dust myself off and start all over again.

Sad and glad to say, music is my only escape when nobody knows my pain.
And oh so what if you knows?
You don't understand, but assume you do.
My life's fucked.
So stay the fuck out of my face, you won't understand me anyway,

I find it weird why it takes me so long to recover and why every single problems settled, the next comes knocking.. I'am never the one to accept defeat. But this time round its get too intense in the night that at times lead to sucidal. The laughters vanished, the happiness disappeared.

IT IS JUST THST ACHE IN MY CHEST.
I feel my heart aching & the negativity haunts me every night.

They say, "Age is mo gurantee of maturity"

The loots brought back from JEM.
Momma promised to bring me there next thurs

Its just like everytime I try to get on with my life on my feet, somethings pulls me back to the other side.

Holding tight to every dream I thought my life would ever be. Where's the happiness I once thought it would last eternally. Helpless, I go through unknown stages. A chapter of life which has missing pages. Tortures not only physical. It pains unbound, way way down.

Lord, you taught me forgiveness, you too taught forgotton.
What if someone swears to keep the most miserable & important secret
but leak out deliberately to that specific person you didn't want him/her
to be aware of? What if the constant help is from someone who
stood by my side like a guardian angel but I was kept in the dark like a
fool all along. What should I do? I seek for your most previous guidance..

In gods name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment