Thursday, January 16, 2014

Being happy doesn't meant everything's perfect. It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections


Alright, so this is just gonna be a super short post as I'll be meeting aunt later for some shopping before seeing my animal. Helped him order this top below from Gstar, yea he hardly own such nude colour tshirts hehe thats why I deliberately chose this. Also a pullover from A&F. He've also gotten his shoes, so we're left with his jeans. It gives me bad bad headache when it comes to choosing his jeans. But I'll go with what I like. HE NO TASTE! :P


Hah, I might sound happy, lively but nah, imagine me crying the moment I opened my eyes till I fell asleep at night. My animal never fail to FORCE me to sleep every single night. Even knowing I can't sleep early, he'll just want me to rest more.. Tsktsk. Yea, sweet huh? But guyssss, I really have a problem with guys recently.
Fortunately this animal's not a glib tongue, he's so blur at times even tho tslkative outside. There's a saying, don't judge a book by its cover right? Yea, he's one of those kind. 

Packed my fav bengawan solo cakes to his place 
while the rest, left it for granny at home.. Thank you aunt :P

My kind of kinda! 
NO KINDA BUENO.
NO KINDA SURPRISE.
THIS IS THE BEST!


In my fav shades.
The one velle sissy bought.

I don't wish to further elaborate what happened yesterday that caused me to
get so agitated again I even called dad & sobbed like a small girl.
Sigh. What a failure.

Thank you Mr.Good, my sunrise bundle delivered to doorstep 
before animal went to work.


Aunt's caught on candid camera ^^

My kitty's birthday present from ME :P









Aunt settled the family's dinner! 
So grateful especially my favourite cereal prawn without shell.
Something I like about aunt is, 
SHE NEVER looked down on people.
Even tho I might mix with bad companies* this is how typical aunties
would categorize them as, my aunt dont.. 
:D

Being happy doesn't meant everything's perfect.
It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections


Sorry girlz-stuff have shifted to
http://daretoshinez.blogspot.sg
and
is still under maintainence!
Please be patience and do remember to show your warmest support!
Thankyou loyals.

No comments:

Post a Comment