Monday, January 13, 2014

Remember you can't reach whats in front of you until you let go of what's behind you.



Hi readers, bringing pictures back again but not gonna do too much of talking as it's getting late already.. Yea, my dear kitz is back from bkk and she brought me SO MANY PRETTY LOOTS. She just know what I likes, deeply appreciated!

I love you today, and tomorrow and next week.
I love you with your scars and tears and screams.
I love you when your mind begins to cave in.
I love you on the day where you can hardly grin
I love you more than polaroids and old cars.
Because you, my love, are the brightest star.

Ted+Kitz.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. 
2ND BATCH OF LOOTS FROM HER.

Guess who? Vanity Lynn's. 
Hah hah, this time around a darker tone.
Metallic gray looks AWESOME!

Interested parties can email me at anqi--@hotmail.com 
to book an appointment. No bulky blings fyi. 
Express manicure @ only $20.

You people must've been thinking why didn't I had my nails done @ Pretty with cindy right?
HAHA :D I've already got my appointment my dears :)
Sure you girls already did too .

Reminiscing hershey days? LOL

XiuYue, that irritating girl!


Weilun ahkor.
Weilun, weilun, but it's wong not nah.. :(




FINALLY GATHERED AFTER WHOLE 6 MONTHS.
Weilun, you should be happy seeing us still together eh?
But to be frank, we would be 10 times happier if you were there...
Miss you so bad I couldn't held my tears that night.

My saviour for the night.
THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AFTER THE CRYBABY :P


Coincident bump, lobang.
I don't know him btw.


Love this pic taken with my dear shaun bff.


My girl, you're back!








MY BROTHER MELVIN 


ENJOYED TO THE FULLEST!

Baby baby baby OH~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment