Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I'm not in any position to speak I forgot

The time seems to pass so fucking slowly when i'am alone. I wouldn't want anyone here with me too. Fuck I just can't figure these out.




Told momma I'm not gonna start our own business anymore. I'm in a fucking foul mood & I m not gonna stay home. Sucks everything sucks!




Blasting songs in my room but theres always gong to be that one moment in which music isn't going to calm you. Because all these feelings inside that you let them out when you played the guitar are all coming back. You strum the strings. And it's nothing but all emptiness.




Just come back, even in my dreams I would be happy elg. I need to talk to you! I want you to talk to me!! Why must you fucking leave us so unexpectedly?! FML FYL FOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment