Friday, January 10, 2014

I was walking dead, stuck inside my head. I couldn't get out, turn the lights down. Yet the voices were so loud...


 Hi readers, I'm back to update again. Still got to say, I have too many pictures that've yet uploaded as I'm super lazy. Been down with fever on and off, gastric problem that led to uncomfy tummy & nausea, backaches, sore throat.. I swear I had an arduous time fighting to recover.. My body feels so damn weak and strengthless, sucks so bad.

Well, here to share pictures taken on the last day of 2013. Simple celebration @ V4 with kelly and velle sissy. Just the 3 of us but coincidentally bumped into my dearest Yy ai & cliques, and so they joined us. Great to see Edwin there as well :)

This is for Nah Wei Lun.
Sorry for hurting you, Thank you for loving me despite all my flaws.
 I am grateful even though you didn't keep your promise to keep me accompanied till the end.
I don't blame you, thank you for being part of my life.













The lovelies.
I finally dragged my feets out that day.
Even dad was shocked when he apps me knowing I'm outside celebrating.
Hah.

Reminiscing childhood?

Promised myself to try the sunshine roll & YES! 
WORTH WAKING FOR even tho the serving is really small.

And i finally persuaded myself to go home one fine day. I miss dad & I know he misses me too.
It's been too long since he last saw me as I've been staying @ granny's for more than 6 months
and all he could do is just whatsapp me. I feel the ache he carries even tho' my heart ache ten times more
than he does. Sigh.

Naughty boy in his new home.

Yogurt! My love.

Thank you momma, new undergarments, new dresses & pouches.

Couldn't sleep without this, hence, dad went out to get 1 for me though 
he've already reached home. Dad pampers his 3 princesses really well.
:')

My type of breakfast @ clementi home. Sedap!

When sissy's not around, I got to top up my own tidbits......

AND I'VE GOT SUPER MOMMA! Hehe.

3 cups of sinful ice cream despite sick


Supper @ home!
Balestiar BKT.

When I talk to stupid people.
THIS IS SO ME!

Had a really hard time falling asleep!
Only managed to sleep at 5am with that crazy backache
even tho momma rubbed oilment on my back 3 times str8.

Cheeky boy! 

CHUBBY CHEEK IS BACK.

Buey tahan this boy here. Invade my whole bed & even leaves 
a pool of saliva. GRRRR

These cost $50++ ?
Vhat the fuck.
Momma bought these rings and earrings for me.
She just know what I want....
Cross, skeletons & studs.



The kind of alliances, no matter the distance between us.
Always your en, forever my ai.


Haha I feel like laughing at myself. SO CHUBBY.







Can't seem to fall asleep with so much probs running 
through my mind..... So I woke up & prepared breakfast.
Lucky I had Jingting my YU-ER acc me in w-app. Heh


My way to convey messages to him, weilun
:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

LOVING VELLE SISSY TRUCKLOADS.
She just know my size, taste & likings.
Forgotten to take pic of the jumper.
THESE ARE JUST PART OF WHAT SHE BOUGHT FOR ME.
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE REST LAH!
Hehe. Don;t have to buy CNY clothes o-re-di :P

Fatty qi

MY LOVE, MY LIFE.
But granny I hope you can try to stop using the stove,gas, or whatever it is
when I'm not with you :( It's really dangerous....

Thank you! Very sweet even tho' I didn't ask for it.
ANIMALLLLLLL

I don't have to introduce this pretty girl here right?
KITZ, Velle sissy. 
Yes, both of us gained so much weight. Awwww! Healthily ugly/pretty?










We do argue, who says we don't?
But we don't bear grudges and we'd always talk
things out. 

I LOVE MY MISS CHUA.
SURE SHE LOVE HERS TOO :P

No comments:

Post a Comment