Wednesday, January 15, 2014

HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY MY KITTY



Words cannot begin to express the love and gratitude that is in my heart, but this is my humble attempt..

First of all, I am most grateful for this Life because God let me met you. Yes, there have been moments of bliss and moments of despair, moments of love and moments of intense heartbreak during quarrels, moments of freedom and moments of fear, moments of success and moments of devastation, but I am so grateful just to be your friend, having you there for me at my lowest. This Journey is truly a miraculous adventure. I give thanks, infinitely.

 To my dearest blur sissy, who quietly and consistently supports with so much love and compassion. I'm so lucky to have you as my friend & so called big sister.

Your honesty, integrity, wisdom and open hearted-ness have been a true inspiration throughout my life. I honor you and I thank you. You are an incredible being of love and compassion. You've always shown me the possibility of greater compassion. Your heart is bigger than anyone I've ever known (except god) :P HEHE. You are an inspiration and powerful being of love. Thank you for being such a loving friend/sister/mother.

My dearest friend. I am eternally grateful for your constant and unwavering love. Although we may not speak for quite some times. but you will always be my best friend. Our bond is eternal right? Yes.But wait!!!! 

Thank you for the times you stood by me every single day even though it causes quarrels with your families and even your boyfriend. I deeply appreciated no matter what/how. Till my very last breath, I will never forget everything that you've done. When I cry, you sat beside quietly. When I scold you for nothing, you too, just kept quiet when I know you confirm BUEY TAHAN me at that slightest moment, Sorry for throwing tantrums when you meant well for me. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF ME WHEN I'M REALLY SICK EVEN THO YOU' GOT EXAMS TO ATTEND.
I LOVE



AND



HATE YOU
Asshole.




I will always remember you doing retarded face/actions
just to cheer me up when I am sad.
(BUT I PROMISED TO ONLY KEEP IT FOR MYSELF SO... DON'T WORRY)
:(

You even allowed me to video it down.
I hope this bond we share, would never cease..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.


Last but not least, I honestly hated you for that moment when I realized you weren't at home... You know I might not be working now, but I would at least do something for you & of cos can afford a meal or even present.. But sad to say, you did not answer my call just now. A failed surprise. Nothing to be sad about, just a lesson learnt. NEXT TIME CANNOT SURPRISE MY MISS CHUA! hahaha. Okay lah,
Happy birthday once again, I hope things goes smooth for us in 2014 and the rest of the years ahead. You've been the greatest one & you healed me. 
I still love you sis

1 comment:

  1. OMG SO TOUCHED!!!!! I REALLY WANNA CRY OUT LE LA. SORRY SORRY SORRY TEDDDYYYYY SIS! YES we will definitely be bestfriends infinity! Too much love for u, ♡♡♡♡♡ MEMENI MEMENI!, buyaoshenqile. Ok.:(

    ReplyDelete