Saturday, February 1, 2014

What if 2014 turns out to be the year you meet the person that changes your whole life?



 Happy Chinese New Year to all the loyal readers. As usual, I won't be talking much as I don't have ample of rest already, it;s 5:27am now. It's already an advantage that I'm blogging here hor :P


Ok, Just a short short summary of my whereabouts last week & the things I finally strike off from to-do-list. Stayed over at T's place for 3 days if I didn't remember wrongly.... Yah, I know you people sure kpo ask oh you are attached or are you just sleeping around or whatever. Just leave a comment here down below ok? No promises I'll reply, but if I have my leisure time, you people would def get your answer :)

Current fav. 
PEPPERO topped up by T.
(inserts smiley!)

Got bored the second day when I Woke up as he have yet to knock off from work
& nobody's home. So I had my permission granted by his sis to do my own nails to kill time :D Heihei. Supposed to meet up with Liling dabian @ Causeway point but by the time I'm done preparing, T's already on his way back home with dinner.

Stayed home then.


BKT ^^

Lots of pictures to share, just so you know , I always camwhore whenever I'm in the right mood. So pardon for the long drag scroll down ok? :P




Taken when T's sending Wilson back home.
Too nice of him to hand his precious car to T for 4 days as
he'll be out of SG. 


WAITINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG





















Lunching with John kor. 





Hair appointment @ Hair Artz Studio with john kor with T's company.
Heee. It didn't took me too long so alright~





AFTER.
Honestly, I prefer my previous hair length but find it really very
untidy & hard to maintain. No longer have the patience to 
blow dry my hair like how I did in the past.. So. Yes, back to short
& got my hair roots touched up.

Might be going back for a new colour next week or after my trip.
OH YES! Did I mentioned I'm flying to bkk with Shaun bb & Weilun bro. Yes it's wong instesd of nah :( I'm not saying it's a bad thing to travel with wong la, but.....
You know the thought of weilun always weigh my heart downnn.
Guilty conscience forever.


Hehehe. I forced him to wear my shades. 
Obviously, from the look of his face. HAHA!

Continued with my painting & I did something crazy.
Paint my aircon controller. 
It's not perfectly dotted but i like it pink :D



HELLO PUYE GUO ZHONG, I KNOW YOU'RE AND YOU WILL READ MY BLOG WHEN YOU'RE FREE. HERE'S YOUR CREDITS OKAY? THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL COLORED/DESIGNED RED PACKETS FROM OCBC, THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A WHOLE PILE FOR ME, I APPRECIATE YOUR KIND THOUGHTS. SO SO SO TOUCHED! KE YI MA? Muahahaha.

It's been really long we haven't talked face to face or on the line.. But I know life's hectic for you, don't neglect your family especially Huiping okay? She sure had hard times taking care of the two lil princesses :) Stay blissful. You owe me a meal ah. Ok, scheduled.. BUT STILL QUITE LONGGGG LA. 


Me.
I always camwhore whenever I'm bored la. 
I have to, so as to keep you readers busy & also I'll get my moolahs
from #nuffnang. I think they'd really have to do something about the mailing of cheque.
I've yet to receive my cheque till now..

Yay! Parcels reached me!
Guys, ready? CNY clothes for 3 man.

Chu*
Loving my room now even tho' it's not completed. 
But sure with the help of T, things def get done in no time.

I'm always pampered by Aunt sally, she'd always bring presents for me EVERY SINGLE TIME she visits granny. This time round, it's a cross dangling earring. Even tho' it is totally a N-O for me, I still appreciate everything she do for me, luv her just like momma.

For T, Shaun and daddy.

T's CNY clothes.

Wheeeeeee! Topped up.



Injured my right eye. Don't wanna further elaborate why but I was careless.. Don't worry nobody hit me. Hah..


Last year, this time, everything's different.
Prolly too used to leading life sitting just waiting for someone to plan the schedules/progs for the day, but today~ is totally different because I locked myself in the room again...
I am supposed to see Aunt Jo today, but she was busy with her friends and i was waiting for cousin kimberly to come over for mahjong, so gave it a missed. 




2014 please be good.

Heh.

























Pardon the lousy quality of these pictures due to my lousy editing skills.
I was supposed to get my nose job done but T stopped me :(
Natural is beauty.
MEH?
I love sharp nose...................





Silly.

Look what the FUCK he got for me at 3am in the midnight?!?!?!?!??!
RICE!!!!!
RICE = CARBOHYDRATES!! 
But it's my favourite rice from 302, hehe, so.........
BURP~

Chu xi, I woke up to see these pretties beside the edge of my bed..
PARCELS ARRIVED & T COLLECTED FOR ME :D
New accessories and wedges for CNY. 
:')

No comments:

Post a Comment