Saturday, February 8, 2014

2014, chu1.

Hey people, I'm back from thailand! :D Miss me not? Alright, since I've already had my nap earlier on in the noon with my fatfat, shall upload pictures taken during Chinese New Year just in case I accumulate too many pictures again & then you'll see similar pictures in different posts b'cse I can't rmb if I've already uploaded some of 'em..

Here you go~

Momma super vain.

Okok I know, I'm super skinny right now.... Everyone says so,
thats why I didn't spend much time with my cousins & relatives~



Momma & me.

OOTD for CHU 1.

Finally got the pictures pasted up on my wall, as well as some decos.

My blur aunt, sally. As usual..









With eldersis and the best jiefu.
Seriously envy my eldersis, yoongming not only dote sis, 
he dote on me and youngersis too. ^^ So we're fortunate as well :P

Been ages since I last had bird nest :P Thanks momma!

Cousin in law




The most important person in my life, 
the one I can give up anything for.
Okay, I know i kept repeating the same thing,
but just no words could describe how much I love her.







Favourite cousin, David.
He's just like my boyfriend. Muahhaha! 
I love him la!






And yes! decades since I last met up with Eewin dear.
I was shocked when she appeared.
And so, we camwhored :P

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment