Saturday, February 8, 2014

Thailand trip with the cliques.

Here to blog about my thailand trip with momma and the cliques. Firstly, I almost missed the flight b'cse I overslept & unfortunately met with this very loh-soh taxi driver. Told him umpteen times that I'm rushing or I'll miss my flight yet he still went at the same pace, talking and talking non stop. Pekcek! Worse is when momma bombed my phone again & again. She act like I'll reach faster by bombing my phone lor -.-" Tsk!


Went separate ways with my fatfat :P 
Didn't felt a single thing at all at first..



Weilun Wong ahkor, Shaun Bb & Me.




Momma and me.








I'm lucky this round, able to sleep the whole journey to bangkok.
I had an  awful trip the last time, which was like about 2-3 years ago
thats why I have phobia in taking plane.
But not this time round :)




Finally touched down! So sexcited!




But our dearest small white made us wait from daylight to night, don't know where he went to rent a car and then he got stucked in the traffic jam. So the rest of us, stucked at the hotel Lobby as their policy requires shaun to check in, in person. Tskkkk*

My patience ran out, so I suggested we shop ourselves before he's back.. As usual pratunam shopping mall was our first destination. I grabbed 5 dresses within 10 mins. Oh my gawd, shopping heaven! And thanks to my beloved daddy for paying all my expenses, aunt as well.. Weilun accompanied me through out my whole KIASU-GRAB. Muahaha. Also get the chance to meet up with aunt-in-law there at bkk, I think she haven't been coming back to s'pore for more than 3 years already?




Gabriel & Me :D 
The one who shares the same birthday as me!
Brought me out for some good food & also bought me a very simple & nice dress.
He's like bringing a small girl out lor.
Cse I kept whining non stop.
I wanna shop! But he's rushing to meet Jacky, Both of them were famished. Muahaha.
I quickly grabbed 7 bras & afew gstrings & then rushed to meet Jacky the SHEN QIAN WANG! :)




It was a super tiring yet worthy trip cse we had the chance to gather together.
A pity I was too tired on the first day, 
so didn't join them to club :<

LOOK WHAT I FOUND @ THE AIRPORT. 
HEHE! ^^ Immediately grab and pay without a second thought



Never fail to satisfy my tumz with all these everytime I visit bkk.
Since young.



OH MY TIAN ~ Look at those pretty lil neon hot pants.
They're for toddlers. & Estee was the first that came into my mind.
100 BAHT?? MY FOOT! Lol..
They charge by sizes. From 0 - 10 or 20 I think.










Had a super horrible experience @ the hotel on the second day, I fell asleep twice & had
the same nightmare seeing the same thing till I cried the second time I woke. And it's just intervals of half an hour I experienced the same dream.

I was freaked out!! Quickly book a flight online & I didn't dared to go back to sleep already. Fortunately I got my very loving fat to accompany me through LINE's video call.
He convinced me by acting like he's just beside. & I think we both dozed off holding onto the phone... 






Hehe.

For Estee!



Napped together the moment I'm homed & it feels so damn fucking awesome
even though I felt I didn't shopped enough. Swear I will never stay/book cheap hotels
in my next trip.. 

So kewt right. 
Muahaha

Felt so bad for leaving the rest of the guys there, when I was supposed to only come back to singapore tonight. But I couldn't stand staying in that hotel anymore. So sorry dudes! And friends, if I didn't brought anything back for you, I'm so sorry too. Cse I didn't had any chance to go get lens for myself too! Enjoyed my trip altho' we didn't carry out the main purpose of heading to the wholesale supplier place. SIGH!

So no choice, I've got to continue with my blogshop instead of push cart or even tend a shop. Alright, I'll be back asap ;)

JOBS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I wanna work. I'm so bored at home.
But my annoying friends shaun, weilun & some, says I should
consult a doctor first. Wtf?
Lol, I'am temperamental since 12345678910 years okay!
ESPECIALLY SHAUN! HE KEPT INSISTING I'AM CRAZY :<
Fuck his life.
 HAHAHA! Fake :P

No comments:

Post a Comment