Friday, February 21, 2014






I promised Joey to blog but I'm late for 3 days! Okay actually I have nothing much to say cos my life's a constant struggle between sleeping, waking up & eating :< Here are all the backdated pictures!




My current wall




Feeling fat already...



Muahaha! Look at the semi drunk sky.

We had steamboat @ fat's place as its his elder bro's birthday. Then 3 guys came back bringing bloodshot faces, reek of alcohol, birthday boy drunk, another semi-drunk & the other still-all-right only. Sky & Damien. LOLOLOLOL

Hmmmm. One fine day when I couldn't sleep in the middle of the night this pubor Joey made me smile so wide she really brought a wide wide happy smile from the depth of my heart cos I finally felt someone understands the inner me, she actually sent a picture to me even tho it's just a picture & afew sentences but it meant alot really. Here it is. Thank you dear, I appreciate the sweet thought though. You deserve a kiss just on that day, the rest of the days you're so brainless muahahaa :P



No comments:

Post a Comment