Saturday, February 8, 2014

屬於自己 美好的
















MY fatfat and me ^^

Muahaha! Granny's super duper cute,
this is our first time seeing her gamble.
AND! She's the one whom started asking youngersis & cousin to gamble.
MUAHAHA! 





Camwhore as usual.

Joey made a trip down to my place with Zhenyang, as well as her babyboy :)

I seriously feel like smacking this pubor joey.
Asked her to get 3 packets of next chill for me, she don't know is pakjiao or what!
Only got 1 packet for me, nevermind.
Asked her to get kinder chocolate for me, guess what?
SHE GOT 1 PACKET FOR ME ONLY! Smlj? This one call "top up" meh?
Grrrrrr.
Fortunately, she got 6 packets of pepero for me.
BUEY TAHANNNNNN HER REALLY!
Muahaha


Lil cutie!


Gamble @ Donovan's place.


My dearest silly girl Emily, I call her susan :P

Joey, the pubor.
But she pampers me alot la, :P














Elg's 100th day :(
Went to visit him together with Shaun bb and Weilun ahkor.
I don't know if I'm too emotional or what, 
but every single time I look at his tomb, my tears drop uncontrollably......
Miss him so much.








My dear dabian came up to pass me my eyedrops & some loots
she got from bkk for me. 
Surprisingly fits me perfectly & I love 'em so much.
So loved.




Love.
(my Eiffel tower's almost done! :D )




Received my parcel , a little too late :(


Ell ohh vee yeeeeeee.





My happypill~
But he always always bully me!

No comments:

Post a Comment