Sunday, February 2, 2014

Every little corner of my nest

This year I loved. This year I've lost. This year I've changed. This year was hard. Hard, but I learned alot. I've learned that people can hurt you a lot, without giving a shit about it. I learned that good people can change in a minute when their heart gets broken. I've met great people, but mean people as well. But the most important thing I've learned is that every person in this world is strong enough to let go. To let go of the painful past of yours that broke your heart into million pieces. People come and go, that's life. The most important thing is to stand up and realize that you deserve something better than a person that gives up on you.

Sometimes I really feel like giving up, but I remember I have a lot motherfuckers to prove wrong. So, Smile! Nobody's gonna ask what's wrong.

The "condition" of my room before CNY.

Drafting.
Drew it all by myself, free hand by just looking 
at a pic from my phone. HEHE
LI HAI RIGHT.
Potential to be an artist. LOL. :x

Lil corner of my room.

I can never walk barefooted even at home.
Feels "irks.



The rest of the corners are either messed up or not ready :P
I want a neater room :(

No comments:

Post a Comment