Monday, February 24, 2014

Finally back at my own crib after 123456789 years.. Almost forgotten how it feels to be at home treated like princessy! Hehe (^.^) Mood's rather good these days.

Met up with dear kitz after so long of not catching up with each other, @ westmall. Fat's momma volunteered to send me there so I saved my cabfare. Heh! I'am almost a pack of smoke from being broke yet i splurged on a new pair of pumps the moment I see one which was close to "love at first sight" tsk! Chillax @ coffee beans, catch up with sissy, pass her some of the clothes and accessories I got for her from bkk. Had a fruitful day even tho we only met for mere 2 hrs.

Feeling extremely fat as I gained 8 kgs in just 2 weeks! Horribly fat I felt.



















I have awesome friends! They'd always
think about me even when they're out..
Or maybe I'm just not too thoughtful always :(











Royce Chocolate Chips momma's friend bought.


Just came across this page of tips from Facebook. So I decided to share it here hoping it do helps for those who suffers from headache or migraines frequently.


It's always milk for breakfast at home :)


And I'm so damn pissed by this bird who literally pecks at my window the whole morning causing disturbance from my beauty sleep!

So much thanks lor kukubird! Tried shoving it off but it just die die come back pecking at my window pane the whole morning. Got so tasty anot? I only managed to fall asleep by 5am in the morning yet this kukubird have to spoil market. Luckily Joey.L was there to hear me whine I think he's the only angel(he claims I can use this word on him) who can hear me whine for so long & never gets sick or show any signs of "he's just entertaining me" in line. Muahaha.

I think this blog post is long enough for Joey Loveaintlust to stop nagging that I've left my blog to rot. Muahaha. She's forever requesting for me to update this lil space of mine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment