Saturday, March 1, 2014

Happy 23rd birthday my beloved.

Happy 23rd BIrthday my beloved girl. It's another year closer to death, how'd you plan for the rest of your life? 不年轻咯! 是时候结婚生孩子咯! 嘻嘻嘻! (>o<) This year, I won't be surprising you with any cakes on the dot at 12am because you've already found someone who "should" do the job for me, muahaha! 感激不尽啊奶弟! Gamxia jin zuey~ 我这个dear有点难搞, 你以后的日子绝对难过!! 哈哈哈 :P 但是你不可以欺负她! 因为你再也找不到一个可爱又专一也很善良的柳依微小姐了噢! Quickly make xiao nai di so you can tie her by your side before she mati. Whoops =/















Thank you for being such a gr8 friend, thank you for always being so honest with me when it comes to me gaining weight or not. Hahaha! I wanna thank god for creating you on this day, 23 years ago, if weren't him, I won't feel so fortunate for these 6 years of my life & so on...

And on this special day of yours, I hope god shine his light upon you, shower you with plenty of love and may you be blessed in my prayers to him not only today but every single day of your life. You know I love you.

Lots of love, too much love,
Dear Anqi.

No comments:

Post a Comment