Sunday, November 24, 2013

You used to be my morning coffee, storing scorching but necessary..

 It's 9:40am in the morning and the reason why I'm here blogging -> Youngersis woke me from my 1-2 hrs of sleep. I was supposed to leave her make up remover in the living room but dozed off on bed while editing pictures.. Lucky enough to have heard her trying to make some noise by turning my door knob afew times..

Well, Friday was boring @ work. I had so much tidbits in the office & also, ordered KFC for my lunch. Managed to get my manager and colleagues to share the food as well :) Louis came to fetch me as initially we're meeting up for steamboat but the very indecisive me, chose to touch up my hair roots with aunt. Neither Ah mei nor Michelle were there so I allowed Yiwa to do the job. Sad to say, she's unaware of my expectations.. Big sigh!







Still packing ~ and some finishing, kitty just keep on keep on top only.




But I saw you disappear like the smoke I exhaled fromm my cigarette.
Now all I'm left with is a bitter aftertaste scalding the excuses
that you once kissed on my chaffing lips.

And as much as
I needed another hit,
I let you leave because
I want someone who knows how to stay.



 Nice dress? Kitty gave it to me, just in case it's unclear, it's tiger printed. Alright, so what's for today? She went to work & to school, then came back with sushis and my favourite each a cup.
Chose to eat home-cooked food before the sushis who knows right after my meal, Animal called & so, we met up @ Yewtee Hk cafe for early suppp. Sad to say, I was too hungry I forgot to take pictures...



Here comes the camwhore smiling to the camera when 
deep in her heart is a bruised one..


















KitEd.


Whoooooops! I did something to velle when she was sleeping.
Muahahhaa.
Backdated.

Thought I'm found yet I'm wrong, still lost.

Soon please be.

Yea....


I'm not okay.. My chest feels this strange kind of feeling like I swallowed shards
of glass that cut me each time I breathe. Maybe sometimes suffering is just suffering, it will not make you strong yet makes you sink even deeper, fall from higher.. 


Look I'm having this syndrome of a Pistanthrophobia.
fear of trusting people due to past experiences
with relationships gone bad...

I find it harder and harder to trust someone I let into my life when it was in its crazily-messed-up state. I can't deny that person did solve 1 of the toughest problem I'm facing and I am ultimately grateful, much much more thankful than anyone could' have been. But that doesn't mean you can share my secrets around be it they're my family members or friends. Once
you lost my trust, you're fucked/ I hate why can't
a secret stays a secret, it have to be 
revealed like ALWAYS;
----
People, I have discovered, are layers and layers of secrets. 
You believe you know them , that you understand them, 
their motives are always hidden behind from you, buried in their own hearts.
\You will never know them , but sometimes you choose to trust them.

No comments:

Post a Comment