Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I hardly trust my family members..

Something I dislike, I loathe & hate very much, if we're running the same blood and you're reading this, it means you've been keeping yourself updated about my situations, PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP when it comes to my dad. I don't want to make him worry anymore & I;m not that lil girl anymore.......

THIS WOULD BE THE VERY LAST WARNING.... STERN ONE.
BEFORE I GO CRAZY I CAN REALLY DISOWN ANYONE INCLUDING MY FAMILY.
PEOPLE WHO KNOWS ME, KNOWS.. PEOPLE WHO DON'T, you will after seeing this post.

Love was torn, Every night falls, Every rain drops.
My boy was almost broken by the nail of hell.
I wish all of it was over and I could see that you were never there. 
Envisioning what my life could be, erasing what it was.
Gray is my world, Gone is my soul, Surrounded by my dark fate.



DON'T FEEL LIKE TALKING. LEAVE ME ALONE FOR NOW!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment