Friday, November 8, 2013

Just look up to the stars and believe who you are...











 Went to visit Elg @ Mandai together with Shaun, elg's family & co. It was quite a short praying session though. Got so much to tell you, remember you said you were a stalker of my blog? I hope you sees this even though I know its my wishful thinking.. Elg, we really miss you and your stupid jokes. Now when it comes to friday, we no longer thank god for it, for you've been gone. The greatest entertainment & funniest friend. Sigh..... Been crying whole day whole night ever since you're cremated.. But I feel you near always. I don't know am I thinking too much or not. Recently I've been thinking, even if I did gave you a chance to be with me, you would've left the world more upset because in my heart you're just a truly close friend. A very close one I can say.. So I'm glad I made the right choice, Hmmm let me think, you're now a happy cheerful angel right? Know you'll be shining your light down upon us. All of your friends misses you.... SO MUCH. But there's nothing we can do. Well, I shall make a trip down to your new place soon to tell you all that I wanted to asap...

Thank you!
I really appreciate every single gift I received.

Dog look at this, rmb how crazy you & sam made me?
Early in the morning at 5am plus, you two drunkards
dirtied my whole kitchen and dining table 
just because you wanna have 
breakfast with me....
(I don't blame you anymore don't worry)
I'm always a very magnanimous person right? :P


Back on track I've been also busy with Alicia's wedding preparations. All the decorations and games & plans. Shall upload afew pics on those... Well, I have a very nice jiefu as you guys know, he searched & figured how to reach my workplace 2 days before I started, printscreen & sent it to me. WHY SO NICE. Okay, don't have to ask. He's always the nicest guy. HAO HAO XIAN SHENG. Why didn't I met such guy 7 years back. Hahahha. Okay, whatever. I've finally get over the failed 7 years r/s. Oh my god, I fail myself thoroughly. But I don't blame anyone now.. It's a lesson learnt. Both loved, and one faded. We can't force.

TEEHEEEEE. These are my production. Naise?
Not done yet though, you'll get to see 'em later on


AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUPERWOMAN
I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH YOUR WEDDING 
PREPARATIONS & ALL. 
I AM ALSO SORRY I TOTALLY HAVE NO TIME TO
DO IT WITH YOU. SHALL AMEND ON YOUR WEDDING DAY OK,

Snapshot by Velle sissy, 
The very messy floor.


Million thanks to Velle sissy too. 
She put in quite a lot of effort okay?
I think she've made the most effort by printing the pictures 
and getting the stationery.

OOTD
My first day to work.

My boss, Ann.
Muahaha, I asked if i can snap a picture of her &
show it to my aunt. So , tadahhhhhhhh.


ANWEIQIXIANG.
Shaun and I, our first day. 
Dragged my dreadful lazy body out of the bed the first day as I didn't
wanted to disappoint Weilun. He was the one who intro-ed this job to me
and I'm sure he wants the both of us to work hard and well.
ELG, WE DID IT :D


My first day.

SIGH SHES ALWAYS SO SWEET.
AND THE BEST.
AND THE LOVIEST.
AND THE MOST THOUGHTFUL ONE.
I love her & only her.


It's a very huge lift receiving such a big bouquet of flower
right after work. BIG THANK YOU


She helped me with the flower all the way as it was
super duper heavy. We went to japan home to get
what I needed @ work.

First day, they placed all of the polar minerals on my table. Occupied, but big enough.


I really didn't expect 

Cute sissy sent me this emocon.
We were both sick


My second day of work.

Poutted lip cse I was late. 
Sigh, I know it leaves such a bad impression but nobody 
wants or expected it too right? :(


UNCLE PLEASE DRIVE FASTER


The very clumsy me forever knock here & there without any feeling


Here! She's my motivation.
If weren't her, I wouldn't be still here typing happily waiting to knock off,
waiting to work, waiting to choose my outfit for work everyday happily.
I am happy now, alone, single, even without him I can live my life
as happy as it was before.
She made me stand, she slept with me almost always just to make sure
I stop crying myself to sleep every night. 
I call her, MY MOTHER.
She gave me a lot of warmth when I was at my lowest..........












This bangala keep climb up, climb down.
So limbei must pull here pull there.
Pull what? MY DRESS LOR.
Annoying right? 

I'am so damn disappointed in myself.
I don't know why no matter how early I wake,
I will never be on time.
I tried waking at 6, 6:30am, 7am.
USELESS.
I even tried 4:30am !! URGH
But I'm only late for less than half an hour everyday la.
HAHAHAHA.
Opps.
Ok la mistake means mistakes







I like my huge HK pen

Look! That stupid bangala... 
Ok la, actually he's a nice guy, his name is "money"
If I didn't got it wrong.




Just wake up look,

The decos.

Elg, I teared when I received this snapshot from Melvin.
I didn't know how much you loved me until now...................

MY BLOOD.
She've genuinely became MY BLOOG



WALAU NOT ENOUGH SLEEP LA.
Pimple so big.


HUGE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB to shaun ting





 My table went from white to COLOURFUL.
Loving it.
More motivation..

A mini heart for remembrance.
Nah wei lun.

YUP


Thats why I joob him na......
He went to customize the cup for me as I don't have any, in the ofc.
The other part of the cup is....................

TODAY!
OOTD.
My manager told me must wear nicer tomorrow alot of customers.
And so even I woke up at 5am, I couldn't make it on time to work.
SHIT.
Why? Because I can't settle on which outfit to wear -.-"
HAI SI REN~
AND FUCK MY LIFE.
I MUST REACH OFFICE ON TIME NEXT WEEK.
I DON'T CARE!!!!

HOHOHOHOOHHO

I'am so glad I'm finally got my feets on the ground! I finally walked out
of that darkness. I finally can eat and sleep peacefully bit by bit. 
I can't believe it..
Thank god for blessing me. 
Now I know I don't have to rely on anyone.
I just have to work hard & remember PUNCTUALITY!

I love my job.
It takes me out from home.
(what I meant was, i no longer lock myself in the room anymore)

No comments:

Post a Comment