Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Short update before a really long one.


Hi readers, I'm sure most of you have read the newspaper about the drowning case. This is why, & how the 2 pictures are up on my door...

Yoz. Like after so long, I'm done with Velle & my corner, alone. How isit?


The overdues, first picture with Ivan, the rest with Hw and Alicia.

Needless to say, these are my happypills, Grace and Jodi.
The forever happy go lucky couple.



B&W

I was bored

Heihei, I find this picture somehow a lil artistic





The overdues

With my dear yunhan






Overdues

Can I sleep & not wake

ME with Joyce,
after so longgggggg.





Ai si ta ler.



This is how messy my room can go when I go mad.


Jolene & I.


I like this picture.
It seems like I've got long hair and long fringe.
But I looked pale here.

How true? :')

Only took less than 5 mins to edit this with 4 picture editor. Buey pai ma?

My mummy! HAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment