Friday, November 15, 2013

Life is a series of disappointment broken only by dark spells of depression.

Hey peeps, here to upload the overdues. Let pictures do more of the talking okay? I just woke up from nap in the office as my gastric acts up out of a sudden. 痛到我要死! Had my medication so no worries people :) Hmm I think all these pictures shows my second or third day at work if I get it right.. So far so good, I love working there. It's the first time I love my job and the urge of wanting to stay here all the way, I guess only Velle feels me. Hah hah! Even tho i'm quite free most of the time, the guys kept disturbing me, time passes rather fast. And can you imagine sometimes I don't even look forward to weekends. Just like now.............. Okay, The only thing I got to change, my sense of PUNCTUALITY. The rest is still alright I guess? Till now..



















Ok, I camwhored in the cab on my way to Raffles.
Hehe.

And because she can't accompany me.. She apologize like she owe me.
Hahaha, sampat sissy! 

We'll never forget your share Elg.










Coincidental bump, Edwin.
(youngersis's friend.)














No more worries people, I'm fine now, well taken of, even though something's still bothering me. Of cos I wanna shed it off, but i just cant stop brooding over it. SIGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment