Monday, November 18, 2013

Take a chance, cse you may never know how absolutely perfect something could turn out to be..

 No idea why, but I've been missing Weilun Elg alot alot recently.. Not just recently I guess I just took him for granted when he's around. Now that he's gone, I really got no one to confide to. Actually there are alot la but its either they're of different groups or they don't know what've been happening to me these few months.. So I don't feel comfortable to. I really hope he's still alive and kicking altho I know this is really impossible. I'm just asking for a lil miracle.. My wishful thinking I know....... SIGH!


Loving this white top of Velle. 
For me, it's dress :P

You know it's really nice to receive such simple yet sweet food.when you're 
not feeling good.. The moment I opened my fringe and flip open the cover,
I really smiled :D 


Oh ya, I have so so so many of these quotes, like
think positive, be happy & etcs 

Thank you, I'am really grateful. But I'm not good at words... :P

My mother velle 24/7 checking on me.. Hehe!



Got an ulcer here in between the edge of my lip.
Super duper painful.
Managed to heal in 1 day though, thanks to the thai medication momma
have been using since we're young.






Camwhored in the office as I have nothing to do.

Well I may look very cheerful very happy-go-lucky but deep inside,
I'm sinkinggggg deeeeeep :(
I'm crying every moment......

Bought some necessities with velle yesterday after I went to the doc.








Have got 1 day mc tml but I'am still heading to work. 
It's RESPONSIBILITYYYYY. 
And I really can't lock myself in the room any further. The more I do,
The heavier my heart gets and my mind starts to wander even further....

Hows my editing skill? 
Btw I used phone instead of lappy okay? 
Heihei.
Blessed marriage AKL.

Forever receiving gifts.
Too sweet.

Gonna blog about my kitty and my big big pillar of tree tomorrow if I have nothing
to do in office. Goodnight everyone.

ELG, I did a video for you yesterday night.
I know, you're aware of it.
You sure are.
Missssssssssssssses.

You just abandoned the world, & disappear.
Pull me along.


http://slide.ly/view/8d9cfa99f17aead026ec419e4ec8b5b8?fb_source=Fb_ORG_Share


No comments:

Post a Comment