Sunday, November 24, 2013

Just alone.


I tell people I'm tired, but in fact,
I'm sad.

I tell people I'll be fine tomorrow.
But I know tomorrow will be worse..

I tell lies everyday and I know
I'll not be able to stop it myself.

It is getting bad, again.

It's always when I spend time alone, that I try to find back my
old self, and then this soft whisper would slowly 
invade the positive thoughts,
influenced.
My mind then starts wondering, 
Why must all the misfortunes look up for me?
Didn't they know I'm feeling really sick of all these shits?
2013, enough. Stop torturing!

I miss dad & mom so much 
even tho I don't show or say a single thing.
but thats also one reason why i'm away from them, to calm,
to give myself peace, to slowly recover from this sad
misery.. They are worried sick I know,
but just some more space till
I'm free, I'll be there
twice as 
filial as
I can 
be.

Thank you mom, but I really don't wanna waste money on bags anymore.
We had enough tooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment