Friday, November 15, 2013

The most important day for Alicia.


It did brought a smile to my face the moment I woke up

See how thoughtful my families are. Whatever I need, they'll get it for me.







OF COS I FEEL SADDDDDDDDDDDDD
























































BLISSFUL MARRIAGE AKL.
May god shine his light, while they enters a new stage of life.
No matter what, i'll treat Estee like mine :P Ok?

I knew it. Too many naggings from too many friends saying that I've
slimmed down too much & that I looked like "ghost" or even "skeleton" 
I myself know, but I just got no appetite what to do?
Anyway, I'm eating well now :P

Thanks Shaun even tho' this isn't the orignal one that I like.
Haha. "Collagen" he reminded!
AS IF~

From Sandra jiejie












I was putting a note in the box as usual
burning the candle for 3 sec & look! 
WTF?! I don't think anyone of y'all believes.

My breakfast.

BU SHE DE FINISH. HAHAHAHA

Thank you very much Gabriel :D


TSK. Hai......

Momma came over on wednesday, got her to clean my room as I rarely got the time
and patience to do the chores. Busy dealing with my stupid brain/heart/body..
  SIGH.
But anyway momma always do great in cleaning, hehe, it makes me feel a lil more
refreshed & happy even tho I cried again on that very day....


 Look Velle sissy forever so nice. Hahahaha!

Shaun's lovin' it, granny prepared breakfast.

Look, theres an empty space beside..............................

Decided to draft out a table of names so I can memorize all of my colleagues' name.
This was the first one. 
Look below 
. . . . 
. . 
 . 

Spot the difference.
Hahaha, troublesome bunch of guys behaving like kids.
But so far, they're nice. 


My last stick of pocky :(

















One day at least 10 of them force me to eat~!





Eldersis sent me a pic of Jacky & Gab from Bkk.
Hahaahhaha! 
Kinda miss them already.

I stole the smiles from both of my parent’s faces
The very same one I was responsible for
Not just the both of them but my dearest grands..

Everything I’ve ever grown to love and desire
In one way or another I have now destroyed/dislike
Yet still I have the temerity to question
Why it is that I can never seem to find joy

Every page my trembling hand has ever turned
Each chapter and verse of my life is now void
I search and scour the index and indices
I find new ways to harm myself, but can’t find joy.....


Met up with aunt yesterday night for dinner, it started pouring so heavily that I dropped the idea of altering my pants and cutting my hair. So we went to the nearest mall which is junction 10, for dinner.
Coindentally bumped into cousin Jiahao there :D 
Had curry chicken rice & did some shopping.
Are those shoppings? Hmmmm...



OH YAH! I'AM SO ANGRY SOMEONE TOOK THE BLACK PEN!!

Bought one for velle sissy, another one for myself :D

How many of you actually understands that kind of weariness by faking a smile everyday?
I don't know why, I'm feeling so damn upset deep inside but.........
I JUST DONT KNOW AND DONT WANT TO SHARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment