Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I'm not mean. You just don't deserve my niceness.

 Afew overdue pictures received from liling dabian, like finally! Long working hours today with emily, my so called susan. Lol! Had thaksin beef noodles again during lunch.. Surprisingly Dr.Ng finished all early like about 7pm? :D Tidied up before leaving the clinic. A big thank you to jboy for helping me sent something to jurong east clinic. Save the hassle for all nurses :) Happy for him, he closed another one today! Altho' we have lesser time to spend with each other ever since we started working, but we'll never dirft apart in fact it brings us closer.

Hmmm, my working hours are usually longer than his. So, I should say I don;t have time to spare or spend with him unless it's weekends. But this makes us cherish our weekends more! :D Sometimes he'll appear right in front of me during lunch time outta nowhere, buying food or accompanying me for lunch :D Glad to have him around.

Also, I realized I have lots of patients to knows who am I whenever they come for appointment. Some even told their parents & their parents can even remember my name! Astonished much. I didn't said I'm famous but at least I still have the least basic groups of people reading my blog still even tho' I seldom update nowdays :D Will try to keep it alive k?



My dearest dearest.
Eewin, Yunhan, Jolene & Liling

Jboy & my shag face after work.

 
CAMWHORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment