Thursday, May 10, 2012

Let us believe neither half of the good people tell us of ourselves, nor half of the evil they say of others.

 Firstly I'm super pissed with jboy for asking me to knock off early today so that we can meet up & spend more time together, but stucked w/his appointment till 8pm plus, he knows I have no patience in waiting yet still made me do so. Anyway, he's flying tomorrow & I didn't bothered to stay over as I find no point in waking up hell early, when I can sleep a lil longer so that I won't feel so tired at work. Yea, selfish so what? I treat people the way they treat me. Can't stand the way I talk, don't even bother to read. I'm blowing now, on the top of my anger.

Lucky Jolene baby knocked off early, came over to cck to meet me up after I pack food for granny, bathed & watched my drama. Headed to MOF, initially for desserts but the pictures in the menu actually tempts us so much & we couldn't resist, so ordered 2 salmon sushi, and salmon dragon roll with mongo kachang! Hahaha, Pardon me I don't know whats that mango dessert call. Hmmm, Accompanied jboy for dinner aftermath & decided to head home. If I continue to stay with him, I know I would've burst. Suckz! Work again tomorrow before Mothers' day dinner with mom, aunts & granny! (^.^)
Outfit for work yesterday

All time favourite breakfast!

@ work.


Cheeky, naughty yet lovable baby! :)

Outfit for today.


Look what've Jolene done to the ice cream! Tsk tsk. HAHA!

Yummeh!

No comments:

Post a Comment