Sunday, May 6, 2012

Be not afraid of growing slowly. Be afraid only of standing still


Hello people, yes I'm back to bring y'all peektures taken over the weekends :D I think I shall let the pictures do the talking because frankly, I couldn't remember which days I took this or which days I snapped that. Yea, firstly I really wanna thank god for answering to my prayers and letting jboy end his court case so peacefully, altho' he's fined 28k, but I'm pretty sure freedom's more important than money right? He can always earn back his next 28k as long as he've got his freedom :) It's really miraculous because everyone of us were prepared to see him for the last time on thursday, which is 3rd of may. Thank you Jolene for keeping me accompanied all these while constantly reminding me that miracles would happen, as long as we believe in it. And yes, it's proven! Couldn't explain the happiness I felt right after the judge made his last word.

And a big thank you to jboy, he've been feeding me almost all the time making sure my meals are consumed. Now it makes me a fatty bom bom I'm so sad, wanting to diet so much. Anyway, I'm super addicted to hazelnut haven @ Dailyscoop. Naiseeeeee! And a big big thank you to Emily for getting me my all time favourite "Bai se lian ren" biscuits, she's super naive & funny seriously I swear I had a great laugh when she asked what was that! Hahaha, in the end she went to bugis to get it for me as I couldn't get it the other time round. THANK YOUUUU :D

Hazelnut haven w/brownie (mine), Monster kookie w/waffle (jboy's)

Me & jboyboyboy.

My dearest boy.

Sukisushi @ cineleisure
Few of my favourite dishes.

One of the days @ Wendy's.
(lunch with jboy)

Delifrance w/jboy alone.

Taadaahhhh! Ice skating with 2 lovelies and jboy :D

That mischevious guy I love.

Jolene & Me.

Eewin dearest.

A surprise from jboy when I reached the rink :D

Presenting my new love, thank you jboy alot.

Delifrance with Jolene and Jboy.

Oreo, coffee and chocolate cupcakes.


That fine day with my dear jolene.

Naked face to haagen dazs with jboy, youngersis and raynard.
My treat :D


Look at this boy. Never fail to make me laugh.

Spent my saturday with dearest jolene.

Shopping around bugis together till night, love days like these except the part where jolene shops uber slowly like tortoise. Buey tahan! Hahaha, headed to clinic to wait for her & did the settlement for 'em. Dr.Ong's seriously our sunshine can? Never fail to laugh when he's around too. Sha sha de. Okay, so it was bugis streeet we shopped at. Had dinner @ Pastamania before we chiongggg into the crowd. Hehehehe. Bought myself a leopard print skinny while jolene bought me a lacey top which I love alot. Hehe, also stock up my earrings and I realized I bought too much new clothings this time round, I haven't even started wearing some of 'em can? But which girl would be satisfied with what she has in her wardrobe right? Hehehe :D Gotta take a break.

Bee-a-bee-why

CAMWHOREEEEE.

Cabbed back home :D

The one i'm willing to give up everything for. My dearest granny.

Taken today :D Settled my cravings for dailyscoop icecream.

Lastly, another sweetie pie of mine.
HENG YUN HAN!


Here, something which I can't stand. Dislike people whom have the least basic of cleanliness. Totally turn off. And super hate people whom boast around repeatedly self proclaiming how he/she got banned from several clubs/disco. Major turn off. Is it something to be proud of? If no, shut your mouth. A big thank you to jboy for pampering me all these while tolerating my stupid attitude. I love him to bits and pieces. The only person whom knows what I want even when I'm quiet. Alright, gotta stop loh-soh-ing & start to prepare for bed. Work tomorrow & gonna head to Jolene's place afterwhich. Been such a long time since I last visited god-ma Oh'mama :D Kekou mian with Joanna, katherine and Jolene yesterday was awesome! That should be all. Will be right back, stay tuned. Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment