Saturday, May 26, 2012

My 20th

Here blogging with my ibaby, bringing some pictures taken on my birthday. The rest, I'll wait till Eewin send me alright? Yes or no, I'm still gonna continue with my initial intention of blogging. K so shut up & read :P
Alicia's production.
Very sweet, from Yunhan baby.

So it was work that day, yes on 24th my actual birthday. I went to work. Nothing surprising.. Knocked off at 1pm, headed home & prepare myself. Met up with my dear Jolene, Cabbed to mbs to meet up with aunt as she've already checked in. Everything went well. & I swear I love the swimming pool up there especially the jacuzzi. I'd pay again just to go up to relax myself once more! :) Thank you all for attending, I enjoyed myself & so sorry for being such a lousy host.
My dearest aunt.
Preparing to swim!
With joslyn siaocb
Yy ai

Mini mahjong session with mum & velle sissy. Won $18 :D
After swimming! W/jboy, Yiting & Eewin. Thank you Jolene for helping out so much, without you, nothing will go smooth.
Dearest, thanks for everything you paid & spoilt. LOL!

Yea, I always remind "No cakes! No cakes!" But super gek kiang of Alicia & Shirley to get me an ice cream cake..

No choice, I have to cut the cake. They claimed "After 12am is 25th already, not your birthday liaoz. So can sing bday song lo! & they went..........

My wish : Jboy to stop drinking. (lol, immediately fail on that day)
Jboy, youngersis and raynard.
clement, colin, shirley, velle & sop.
My most specially welcomed guest, jacky tan! The forever blur & humourous him actually wished youngersis happy birthday when he first stepped into the room. Wtf?? Lol! Know him since young, he still recognized the wrong person! Hahaha. Made everyone laugh.
Wine with Jolene baby!
& with Shirley.
Thank you ladyboss, jolene, emily and dr.ong! I love it a lot, my Prada wallet.

The rest I'll update once I received all pictures alright? :) Stay tuned!
With loves, anqi.

No comments:

Post a Comment