Saturday, May 12, 2012

It is of little traitds that the greatest human character is composed.

Hello people, I'm back to bring you people the pictures taken over the weekends :) So it was work on friday, then over to lot1 to meet up with Jolene baby. While waiting for her, went to popular to get the materials & accessories that I needed for the photo album I'm making for Jboy. Went to sakae sushi to fill our stomach a little, accompanied her home before heading to granny's place. Mom fetched us to batok for Advance mothers day dinner. Jolene accompanied me there as Jboy's not around, yes she's always my best companion. Love her to bits and pieces, sometimes more than jboy, sometimes less than him because my jolene's super silly at times. But it's okay lah, I've been teaching & guiding her since young. I think I taught her the most over our teenage years :P But unfortunately, I've always been a bad example, lucky she didn't followed my steps. Haha! Okay back to topic, dinner with aunts, uncles, granny and my lovely cousins. Homed aftermath, mahjonged & won $18. But gave it all back to cousin kimmie because i played just for fun lah. Around 12am plus, this crazy and sanpat friend of mine called jolene and me, put conference & asked us out. Tsk tsk tsk* Immediately prepared ourselves & cabbed over to fetch her. Mbk for some boost & home. She's such a chee hong kia. Hahaha! Chanced upon Aileen & co over there, and gua gua gua gua ....... It's not even my birthday yet, Aileen's bf insisted me to blow. The taste of martell after so long was...... disgusting! Hahaha. Dragged Jolene home when it's only 3am plus. Hehehe! 


My outfit for friday, to work.

My warmest concern from jboy.

My pretty baby.

No words can describe how much I love her.

A picture from jboy. Heh heh.

Look at my dead & bloody eyes :(

Before heading out.

Jay-oh-lene.

My sanpat friend, ass-hedge-ai-are-ell-yee-why.

ME.

Forced in my lens even tho it's red and sore.
Surprisingly no infection today :D



There's alot more pictures taken but it's all in Jolene's camera.
Will upload when I receive from her :D


Saturday noon, which is today. Headed to bugis for shopping with Youngersis & Raynard. Bought myself a pants, a top, a shade and undergarments. Also a pants for my dearest jboy, I know he'll like it. Because almost all of his pants & clothes are bought by me, he totally got no time for all these. Headed to Far east to get another 4 quart pants & I'm lovin' it. Suddenly realized that it's not a bad thing to actually gain weight because I can fit into those pants in S size when usually it's XS, as you know the shops always sells S instead of XS. Hehehe! Self-consoling as well lah :P Erm, whats next? Yes! Daily scoop for ice cream! :D Settled my cravings before Raynard sent me home. Satisfying day, satisfying weekend! I'm a heh-pi girl. Right now, I gotta quickly bathe, & tuck myself in bed. If not, I'll have difficulties in waking up tomorrow morning. Yes, sad to say I'm working on a sunday :(



My baobei jboy bought lens & clothes for me.
HE'S ALWAYS THE BEST!

All mine! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment