Monday, May 28, 2012

Before you judge, understand why. Before you hurt someone, feel.

Didn't able to turn in early last night as I only woke up at 8pm w/jboy. So engrossed in my drama "rolling love" Okay, I know its a super old drama but I realized I love watching da dong's drama as days passes, he's uber cute!! Heh heh. So, I was late for work this morning. Only woke up at 9:30am if I didn't remembered wrongly. Quickly rushed & cabbed to work. As usual, work till 9pm, very sweet of both the Oh's sisters. Katherine bought me lunch when I was still assisting & I went to Wendy's to have my lunch with jboy without noticing the one Kat bought for me cse my colleague didn't informed me :( But anyway thanks though. Then 9pm, jolene packed tutu kueh for me! :D It've always been my favourite since young, but I only eat the one selling at clementi as I've mentioned earlier on if you carefully read my blog post. Yup, I have one question other than tao hua xiao mei, ai jiu zai yi qi, fan gun ba dan chao fan, still got which drama got da dong ah? Very kewt lahhhhhhh!

Ps: You people gotta try the mango smoothie selling @ Mcdonalds.
      It's ultimately delicious & tasty! Supper addictive!

Anyway, I might be sharing a booth with Jolene & Joanna to sell off some of my unwanted clothes. Will update specifically when we've decided. And would appreciate very much if you people can formspring me which of my clothes you would like to buy. Thank you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment