Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hear the meaning within the words

As promised, I said I'll be back soon :D Alright, its supposed to be Jolene and my offday today but due to lack of manpower, we went to work again at 6pm. Slept over @ Jboy's place & he sent me to granny's place to continue with my sleep this morning before heading to work. Jolene then woke me up at 10am as we have an appointment @ Hair artz studio. She rebond her fringe while I chop off my long hair :D So welcome me to the short hair world now! If I didn't remember wrongly, I just chopped 5 inch of my hair last month & today I chopped 4 inch. So happy, cse my hair now feels so light, smooth, healthy and tangle-less. Hehehe!

After doing our hair, headed to Yewtee point for breakfast. Guiyong brought baby (jolene's dog) over to meet up with us, feels like its been ages since I last get in contact with baby. Indeed time flies, its been a year or more. Y'know baby's the first ever dog I'm not afraid of. And now, after having my own dog, I've overcome the fear of dogs getting near me :) EXCEPT FOR STRAY DOGS LA.. Haha. Did a lil chit chats & he sent me home before jolene. Again, back to granny 's place to sleeeeeep. Grand aunt cooked 花生鸡脚汤, 猪肚汤, fried fish & more. Yummeh! How not to gain weight when I usually stays there more than I stay at my own home :( Woke up at 4pm to prepare for work. Today Jolene and I got the chance to work together at Clementi clinic. Hehehe. Had dinner together with Dr ong after knocking off :) Stingray, sotongs and veggies. Bloated now. Gonna apply my oilment before sleeping! Work again tomorrow. Yawns.

Look, still as cute & mini as ever.

And thank you cousin daryil & hasnie for bringing this liqour chocolates
back from Las vegas. Excited to see what they've got for me.
Gonna collect 'em this weekend. I'm a happy girl! :D

Also, Thanks Emily :)

And my very sweet ladyboss, bought this for me and jolene.

My new hair length.

LOVIN IT.

Chubby cheeks.
Lucky I have sharp chin.

Spot this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment