Sunday, May 27, 2012

这世界上没有人是会因为另一个人而不能活. 从我们一踏进这个世界就是一个人..

 As promised, bringing back the pictures which I haven't post up before Eewin sent me. Shall let the pictures do the talking since I've been so worn out these few days. Haven't really had a nice & long sleep yet. And so sorry readers, I don't know wtf I clicked that it turned out to be the very old template I used to use. Sigh, no time to edit at all. Only some small lil changes made.


















 These are all the pictures taken on my birthday. Didn't managed to snap a pic with everyone whom attended because all came & left at different timing. So yup, enjoy the photos! :)

 Headed to jboy's colleague's baby shower this afternoon with jboy & cousin & cousin-in-law. Parted with them afterwhich as they have to attend their friend's wedding. So off we went to Nex shopping centre.. Had our lunch @ Din tai fung & I bugged jboy to go home because I was tooooo tired. Back to his place to nap, peipei came back from Aus with a jumpsuit for me, thank you so much! The two lil monsters are finally going home, kinda unbearable though their super cheeky.

A very lousy saturday I had last night. Jboy woke up to send me to work, & brought me to tw to buy donuts as usual. Worked alone as Dorothy & Alicia were both on MC. Paiklee went back to M'sia & couldn't get Emily. So it was me alone with ladyboss for work. OH MY GOD I SWEAR HALF OF MY LIFE WAS GONE YESTERDAY. Abit exaggerate, but yes that was how I felt yesterday. Stood since 2pm till 5:30pm didn't even had a chance to sit for 5 mins. Attending to patients at the counter & assisting in the room. Ohhhhhhh! Nightmare....... Trained back to cck with jolene as I bought donuts for her. Met up with jboy & headed to bugis for some shopping w/cousin & hasnie. Least it made my day, spending money has always been a way to cope with my surpressed emotions. When I feel lousy, I'll spend. Ice cream @ Dailyscoop at night & back to granny's place :D Turned in early while jboy headed to july with cousin.

 
A short catch up before ending our weekends, this is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment