Sunday, May 20, 2012

Never let what other people expect from you dictate what you expect from yourself.

 Okay, Since nobody's home now and I have nothing to do, shall blog & upload pictures here for y'all. And before reading, please be prepared that this is gonna be a very long & draggy post. Heh heh. Too many pictures taken over the weekends. Or should I say, been quite afew days since I last blogged? Was busying doing the surprise album for jboy everyday after work, so didn't managed to blog at all. Hmmm, Alright, shall start from friday as the weekdays are filled with almost the same routine yea? :D

Knocked off at 5pm on friday, headed home while waiting for jboy to knock off as he's doing proposal in office. Mommy's finally back & it seemed like its been quite some time since I last saw her. So I gave nap a missed, did a lil catch up & chat with her. She've never forgot that I'd love to have hersheys at home, so she bought some for me. Heeeheee. Prepared myself, jboy reached at around 8:30pm on the dot before we missed daily scoop. Lucky it was still opened when we reached. Settled my cravings, made our way to Jcube for "Ghost on air" Unfortunately, the very careless me actually booked the wrong date :-( How careless? Sigh, had our tickets refund, & made our way back to granny's. Spent the night with cousins @ home  before heading back to jboy's crib. The two monsters of Peipei's at jboy's place :) Demi's getting cuter as time goes by. Love hearing her call "zehzeh" like so heartwarming lor.

Saturday morning, I suggested to have breakfast together @ yewtee point instead of asking jboy to pack back. First time trying BK's breakfast & it was surprising awesome! Heihei. Packed "Boonlay Power Nasi Lemak" for granny as there was a franchise stall over at Yewtee basement :D Waited for Hasnie to knock off, had ourselves prepared before heading for Jap food! Oh my gawd, the foods were awesome & I think it was the first time jboy saw me eating so much. I was bloated to the extend that I felt myself close to puking. Hahaha! Imagine, Beef, teppan, sashimi, unagi, snow crab, tempura, desserts, salmon, prawns, chocolate fondue, scallops in my tummy! Awwww! Back to granny's place & this stupid boy pissed me off by having the intention to go drink again. Urghz, A small tiff & I actually asked Jolene out at 1am. Hahaha! Glad that shes 24/7 there for me, and when I said 24/7, yes it meant 24 hours / 7 days. No matter what time, which day, where is she, she'll always make room for me, my best companion. Wanted to head to Mbk but it was late already, so it was kbox for an hour even tho' we have to spend that few hundreds, it still made us happy. Booze! :D And when I was waiting for jboy at his blk void-deck, guess what I saw? Jboy actually pillioned youngersis & raynard back from club july! HAHAHA! Bathed together, turned in.

Sunday morning! Had corn soup that jboy's mom cooked with the combination of beancurd as dessert. Thank you Joanna'egg for the beancurd, very sweet of her to get 2 beancurds for me from cheers knowing that I love to have 'em. Hehe! Yea, I'm always blessed with such sweet & kind people around me. Played with the 2 lil monsters before jboy brought me to teckwhye for donuts. Sad to say, all were sold out before we reached there :-( Had bak kut teh instead, back to granny's place, catch up with my drama & then suggested for ice cream again at daily scoop. Yes, I can't get enough of 'em. Hiakhiak, daryil cousin & hasnie came along. Afterwhich, made our way to clementi central of thaksin beef noodles, spicy, yummy, ups, shiok. But the very unattentive me, did not read the instructions before adding chilli flakes into my soup & it resulted my sausage lips. Aww! Enjoyed though. Back home like finally!

Thank you Jolene, I received my first present for my big 2!

Jboy never fails to fetch me from work whenever he can :D

And both of these are my lunch for like every single day.
Very sweet Emily bought Hersheys for me on that very day when I forgot to.

Muchloves.

Hugs and kisses.

My new cover photo.


These thai food taken on tuesday when jolene and I had our offdays @ town.
Bought jboy a sandals from pedro as well.

And thank you very much to cindy ahzeh, this reached me!

My second birthday present from her through bella-box.

The good thing about it, i'll be receiving 6 different box for 6 months! :D
The most interesting birthday gift ever.

And on wednesday, I fell sick. Wore my very-short-pants to the doctor.
And I FELT SO DAMN UNCOMFORTABLE WHILE WALKING.
Tell me how the fuck did I wore such pants every single day in the past?
And what to do to all the mini skirts, short pants/dresses in my wardrobe?

Meds to consume.

Daddy packed mutton & malay rice for me from johor.
I SWEAR ITS THE BEST MUTTON I'VE EVER TASTE!!

Heh heh! Thursday lunch with Emily @ Jcube.
YUMMY!

Jboy fell asleep on my bed that very day when he sent me home :D

I love this guy, like forever.


Spot my uncle! Dj @ Zouk.
He've aged alot...

From momma :D

Light make ups on friday, without lashes.



Camwhored before heading out like always.

On friday!

Look at demi :D Like hamburger. SO KEWT!

Wore the top that jboy got for me from bkk. What a NICE taste. Lol!
Appreciate though.

The breakfast from BK that I was saying.


Saturday noon before heading out.

My precious.

















ALL THE YUMMEH FOODS!



All the ugly pictures snapped by cousin daryil!

My cousin in law, hasnie :D


My future.


DEAREST JOLENE!

That cheeky jboy. Never fail to kiss me every morning when we wakes.

Here comes my very irritating yet lovable sissy clement!

Like finally, I got to eat my favourite tutu kueh.
THE ONLY TUTU I EAT, 陈家嘟嘟糕!
Bought 10, gave jolene 7.

Yummmmmmyyyyy.

YOU GOTTA TRY THIS.

As usual, ending my post with a picture of baby :D

No comments:

Post a Comment