Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Thanks to those who hated me, u taught me to rise above drama.

 Knocked off, homed & bathed. Woah... Abit stress, Idk what to blog about at all but I just felt like blogging the moment I'm homed. Hmmm, Okay lah! Very happy today because my dear Eewin came to clinic to surprise me with 2 hersheys. Altho' its just 2 hersheys but its the thoughts that count okay? Something I hate most, people to have too many/much of similar things as me. Not those whom coincidentally have the same things as me, but the ones who deliberately followed me buy/do/say the same thing I do/have. I mean, okay I'm not that petty but please, there's a limit right? Buey tahan leh sometimes. I don't wanna wait till the day I really have to confront or keep low profile to what I use/have. It makes life very difficult for me lah! Grrr.

Alright, trained home with Jolene baby last night after work & jboy sent me back to granny's from yewtee mrt. Bathed & waited for jboy to be back as he went to have supper & dinner with Kiwi. Back to his place at night, I felt so bad watching my drama beside jboy when he needs to sleep so much for work the next day, which is today lah.. Heh heh ^.^ As I was using the apps that ladyboss told me to download, "cubie messenger" she sent me so many pictures that my doctor drew & that his art piece was AWFUL! Below pictures shows how creative he is. Tsk tsk. LOL!

This morning jboy kissed me goodbye & headed to work. Initially wanted to head to granny's place before heading to work but he asked me to continue sleeping at his place & he'll pack me breakfast before 12pm. So I stayed & continue w/my sleep. Woke up to see not a single shadow in the room when its already 11:41am, just nice received his call & he said he was at yewtee point packing my favourite BK breakfast already! Hehehe. So blessed to have him. Yet after I'm done with breakfast, then realized I fell into his trap that he plotted to make me gain weight again! He knew I wanted to start dieting & gua gua gua ~ Plan failed. Shit. Prepared myself while he take a nap, he then brought me to teckwhye to buy the very yummy donuts. Bought a packet for Jolene, a packet for Ladyboss, Emily and myself. Afterwhich, sent me to work before heading back for appointment. Work was fine, till I found out something not very delightful. Suckz!



NICE? All done by my boss.

And my artpiece of him! HAHAHA!

The very sweet boyfriend rubbing my favourite ru yi you on my tummy.



Today before heading to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment