Tuesday, April 24, 2012

我愿意用我接下来的生命, 来换平凡的一天, 而不是特别的一天.

 Firstly, why am I so free to be blogging here. I'wanna complain! I really wanna complain lah! :( So damn furious and frustrated now, with whom? Myself! I fuckin' forgot to bring my handphone home, leaving it in the wardrobe in clinic :( How the fuck can I forget my precious ibaby and why the hell am I so damn fuckin' careless? Pardon my vulgarities, I'am just too lost without my phone, I felt so paralyzed on my way home and I swear I kept scolding myself in heart on my way home! :( Sigh, I don't know how the fuck am I gonna go to bed tonight. I don't know how the hell am I gonna wake up tomorrow morning. I don't know how the hell am I gonna pass my time on my journey to work tomorrow. Help! Someone killlllllll meeeeee pleaseeeeeeeee! :(

Been very into this drama recently thanks to Oh'mama. "The fierce wife" Okay, I know I'm very slowwwww. But if you haven't watched this, you may wanna try watching the first episode. Sad, touching, till I almost dropped my tears while watching the last episode. In case you're wondering why I just started watching & I'm already at the last episode. Hehehe! Because I was too excited and curious about its ending, so i skipped the first few episode & watched the last one. HAHAHA! Okay lah, I wanna start whining again! :( I really hate myself so much today....... Today's not a good day. I am so damn lost without my phone. Wo hen sad, anyone feel me? :(

Next, overdue picture taken with Jolene before clubbing over the weekend :) My longest dress I guess? My birthday's round the corner & I have no idea how should I celebrate cse I'm sick of drinking, So i might prolly just skip celebrating. Maybe merely a simple meal with my close ones? Yea, my life is so damn plain and BORING now. I'll just be working and working until saturday arrives. And will only spend my weekends with Jboy & dear jolene. Yea, thats all. LASTLY, I HATE MYSELF AGAIN! FUCK MY LIFE!


LOOK! Jboy bought this mask back from Phuket and it's so damn fucking real! Scare the hell outta me, he scare me from behind when I came out of the toilet the other day. Anyway, he bought me a clothes from there as well :) So happy he still thought of me when he's overseas. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment