Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day by day nothing changes but when u look back, everything is different.

 Okay, people! Don't nag please, I know i've literally neglected this little space of mine for like close to a month or more than that because I'm busy working everyday from 9am to 9pm, and the only thing I do whenever I'm homed, is to bathe & quickly turn in. As for weekends, it'll just be some boozing session with Jboy, Jolene, Joanna & Elson. I make use of my leisure time to the fullest :) Anw, yea I'm back to my previous job which is at A dental clinic. Jcube's officially opened to all, and I can't wait to get down the skating rink this weekend! :D

Okay, finally digged out some time to visit Loti yesterday & coincidentally visited Ahy at the same time as well :) One stone kill two bird. Hehehe! Very happy catching up even tho' its just that short 20mins & waiting time is like few hours?! Lol. My dearest Jolene have been keeping me accompanied almost everyday that I can't seemed to get her outta my life anymore, it's like 1 day we don't meet, we'll feel uncomfortable. HAHA! Weird or what? No. Came back home after staying over @ jboy's for sucha long time. And mommy, prepared sumptous dinner for me, also when I opened my fridge, I saw my favourite hersheys! :D I'm blessed.

The one & only person I'll give up everything for.

Had lunch near Cpc with Papa Y & Jolene before visiting.

Teeeheeeeeeeeee!

Prepared by mommylove!

Presenting my naughty & cheeky baby in his new clothes.

Then he plays somersault on my bed. Tsk tsk*

No comments:

Post a Comment