Saturday, March 31, 2012

Do not be governed by the fear of losing someone, because the real price to pay is when you lose yourself.

 Sunday, 1st April.
Firstly, I wanna wish Loti a very happy birthday! Finally, this will be the last card I'm gonna write & send to him after 5 years. So looking forward to his discharge. Okay, so it was Domino's pizza for breakfast w/jboy, then to Hair Artz Studio for my haircut, Jurong point for my new flipslops, Clementi mall & then jolene's place. Didn't joined them for dinner as we already settled ours @ Jurong point's Din Tai Fung. So headed back to granny's place first while waiting for them to be done with their dinner before we headed to clementi to ask Ah pek for some guidance. Okay, it's supposed to be only Elson & Jolene's asking. :) Yup, I've finally chop off 4 inch of my hair as you can see from the picture below. I know it still looked kinda long, but previously it was like, I have problems washing my own hair, and even going to the loo because my hair always touches my butt & it makes me feel so damn uncomfortable! Grrrr. & It was Holland Village to chill before we started mugging towards the new month & the new week. Thanks Joanna for the treat @ Haagen dazs anyway.

Saturday, 31st April.
Pizza for breakfast again as Jboy & I feeling super lerthargic after a whole week working. So yea, it's time to pamper ourselves :P Headed to Liang court's Audio house to purchase our new LED TV, accompanied him to Chinatown to change his gold necklace & then to Jolene's place again :) Yes, It's totally like my 2nd home now because I'm there almost everyday & my god-ma(which is her mom) treats me like her own daughter! Always cooking for me, buying fruits because she knows I like 'em & etc. So blessed!
Nothing feels better than waking up, smiling to each other.
Jboy never fails to kiss me so much whenever we're awake.
Muackz.

Done bathing! Ah-puh-neh-neh.

You can see we both put on alot of weight. It's always work/food/work/food.

Look at this retarded bf of mine!

Haawaiian paradise & Meatza.

My new hair length.

That night @ Haagen dazs.

No comments:

Post a Comment