Friday, March 30, 2012

Thank God It's Friday!

 30th March.
Enjoyed myself very much my the girlz altho' it's just the few of us. Like i've said I make use of my weekends to the fullest, once I've got the time & mood, I wouldn't hesitate to bring myself down to the dancefloor! :D Met up with Xiaofeng & Jolene after work. Headed over to Mbk for some booze. And my beloved ahzeh, Cindy came over with silly Qianyi, very last min & steady :D Lovelove. Enjoyed ourselves even tho' its just 5 of us :P Chanced upon Weizhong before sua-tiew. Cindy ahzeh & Qianyi didn't joined us to Powerhouse, crazy night on the podium & xiaofeng left afterwhich Jolene & I headed to Planet paradise to look for jboy. Shiokababyyyyyyy! Love nights like this. Oh yah, except that super fugly guy who layed his hands on jolene baby, CHAO AH GUA XAVIER. Okay, altho' its just a push, you already did. Alien! Tsk tsk, you didn't spoilt our mood successfully :P

My dearest xiaofeng!

 
Before we get our night wasted!

MY AHZEH, CINDY NAH!

Silly Qianyi! :D

JAY-OH-LENE, My dearest girl.

Daddy, Weizhong. LOL!

HAHAHA! It's been ages we see each other :)

No comments:

Post a Comment