Thursday, March 1, 2012

Forever & always, my love will never change.

 Hello readers! Back with a good/bad news! I've finally tendered my resignation after so long of considerations & tolerations. Yea, I admit I'm stubborn and I don't like to be ordered/demanded. This is my character, but I don't like people whom deliberately pick on me everytime when they're not in a good mood. Okay, I shall update the whole story when I'm back at home later at night. Yesterday after work, packed dinner back to granny's place for her & I knocked out on the bed with my make ups on  (-.-") My dearest baby Jolene woke me up by calling granny's home. Clever uh! Haha, Met up with her & had k session with some beer. Altho' its just the both of us, we had great fun. Gonna prepare & head to granny's place now.

My qtbaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment