Monday, April 9, 2012

I am somebody I am me, and i need nobody to make me somebody.

 4th April, Wednesday.
Prepared myself & headed to Mandai to pay grandparents respect with Eldersis, Youngersis and mom. Last minute headed back to work as there isn't enough manpower. It's supposed to be my offday. Duh! (-.-") Work with my dear Jolene! :D After work, ladies night @ powerhouse with Jolene and Xiaofeng! Wooooohoooooo. Met up with Lirong there tooo. Super hate "ladies night" because the queue for free drink was super loooooong. I'd rather pay for my drink man! Back to granny's place aftermath.

5th April, Thursday.
Hate the fact that I have this bad habit of waking up early the next morning after drinking. You know how much it sucked? Omg! Thank god I was able to go back to sleep after a stick & a trip to toilet. Booked "Titanic 3D" together with Egg, bathed & packed lunch for jboy as he's homed after work. Jboy gave me money like again! My boss jiu shi boss :P Waited for him to be back from appointment, and off we headed to Bukit panjang 163 for BBQ stingray, sotongs, lala. Then, to Oh's family hub to meet up with my baby jolene :) One day of not seeing each other seems like a thousand years. Lol. Made our way to Jcube for Titanic 3D at 11:50pm, met up with Egg and Elson there :D The skating rink is so damn tempting... Movie was good, but it sucked at that "3D" part, cse it seemed like its specially made 3D for the SUBTITLES. Wtf? Yea yea, titanic 3D, the management should add on, Titanic 3D subtitle. Lol! 200mins with the 3D specs on totally sucks! Back to jboy's crib without joining Egg & Elson for supper. Turned in together.

6th April, Friday.
Skipped work as I was super drained & not feeling really well. Made scramble egg toast for jboy and myself to at least fill our stomach before preparing ourselves for brunch outside. Impromptu shopping with cousin Daryil and Hasnie @ town. My dear jboy bought a new pair of heels for me and my pink charger for my ibaby. Hehehe! Love him to bits and pieces. Thai food for lunch, selegie prawn noodles for dinner! :D My legs were so damn sour after shopping for the whole day. Awwww! Was supposed to head out with my girlz but gave it a missed & stayed at granny's place with jboy then back to his place, knocked out!

7th April, Saturday.
Waited for our tv to arrive but it took so damn long so I prepared myself & head to the saloon without jboy. Had my hair dyed, jboy's treat as he said he's gonna reward me for being a good girl on a friday night :P Quite satisfied with my hair but not VERY, because there's still a lil bit of copper on my fringe :( Headed to Ikea & settled our lunch there, was famished! After that, made our way to Oh's family hub as usual :) Placed order for our new bed like finally! :D Next shall be our new wardrobe, new dressing table, new curtains & tv console. Woohooooo. Jboy fell sick aftermath, he was vomiting continuously. Stubborn boy of mine still insist on going out with us despite feeling so uncomfortable just because he doesn't wanna spoil all our mood. Joanna drove us to Mustafa then.. Jboy bought a new hot pink earpiece for me which I was looking for, so longggggggggggg. Hehehe! Mad happy. After mustafa, headed to Timah to have supper! So it was Teochew porridge. My poor boy threw up after eating & it hurts me. Didn't managed to persuade him to the doctor though. So quickly went back home with him, rubbed ru yi you on his tummy & put him to sleep.




Egg assy.

Couplets.



Toasted scramble eggs for jboy.




Thanks Katherine! :D

Jolene babyyyyyyyy.

Supper!

Snapped by eggggg.

5some!



Jolene baby's leaving for genting tomorrow! :( And she bought me 4 hersheys to replace her absence from tuesday to friday. Hehehe, uber sweet I know. Love her so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment