Sunday, April 22, 2012

嘴巴上, 彼此嫌麻煩. 眼神中 关怀那么满. 沒说愛, 却早已认定一輩子的伴.

Friday, 20th April.
Stayed over @ Jboy's place on thursday night. He sent me back to granny's place before heading to the airport. He's leaving for Phuket with his company colleagues. So much of unbearable :( Gonna miss him alot. Prepared myself, Met up with Jolene baby at lot1. Accompanied her to work altho' I'm off for the day. Packed & cleaned the clinic as there's no dentist. Lunch time at 1pm, walked home from clinic as it's merely a 5 mins walk. Packed my clothes, played with baby for awhile before leaving home. Knocked off, head back to Jolene's place. Feel really grateful to have my god'mama (which is jolene's mom) Never fail to prepare dinner for us whenever we're back from hectic day @ work :D Love her just like my own mom. Night falls, prepared ourselves and headed to granny's place to collect my heels before starting our crazy night. Shirley cabbed over to fetch us w/eewin. So it was Zirca, Rebel, Planet paradise and Oceanz. Chanced upon a couple of familiar faces. Eugenia & brendon kok from my secondary school, Weizhong my god-daddy (sounds so childish but yea, its during sec sch times), Xiaolong, and ah hong :D Enjoyed myself but went back early with Eewin dear and Jolene baby. Xiaofeng was supposed to leave with us but idk why she stayed @ oceanz with Shirley and they even waited for oceanz to close & went sensation with 'em. Tsk tsk tsk! Stayed over @ Jolene's place :)

Saturday, 21st April.
Woke up feeling sharp pain in both my eyes. Walked to the mirror & realized I forgot to take out my lens last night. FUCK MY LIFE! I was so damn furious with myself but I know I can't turn back time. So many (whys) in my head. Why did I forgot to take out my lens before removing my make ups, why did I drank so much, why did I knocked out straight after removing my make ups and why did the strap of my heels disappear?! Sigh, as usual, my eyes got infected. Worse than before. Couldn't open my eyes @ all. Kept tearing even tho' I applied eyedrops. Slept my saturday away hoping my eyes would recover even tho' there's only minimal chances. Sigh! Woke up in the middle of the night, Liling dabian came over to pass us lens! :) Chatted for awhile before she left, wanted to head to bed but Jolene baby persuaded me to the doctor due to my seriousness of infected eyes. HATE THAT 24 HOUR CLINIC @ 302. Initially he said he have to apply the eyedrop for me immediately (antibiotic for my eyes) but the moment he opened the fridge, the antibiotic was out of stock & guess what he said to me " No choice, I'll just prescribe you some medicine and eyedrops " I'm like WHAT THE FUCK. YOU SHOULD APPLY THE ANTIBIOTIC FOR ME FIRST, BEFORE YOU PRESCRIBE THOSE USELESS MEDICINE! WHAT KIND OF STANDARD IS THIS? YOU DON'T HAVE THE ANTIBIOTIC, & GIVE ME SUCH LOUSY EXCUSES LIKE " NO CHOICE LOR " FUCK YOU MAN! Walked back to Jolene's place while enjoying the night breeze. Applied eyedrops, ate my medicine & she put me to sleep. LOVE MY DEAR JOLENE SO MUCH!
My new earring from jboy! :)

Aww, I'm craving for this nutella biscuit dip that youngersis gave me!! :(

AND MILLION THANKS TO ELDERSIS!

Excellent! Jolene tied the modules on her braces herself!

Mei nao shirley!


Dearest eewin!

Baobei Jolene!

Muackzxzxz.








Awwww. Thank you sharon hub.
Oh'mama never fails to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner! Xoxo.
MILLION & BILLION OF THANKSSSSS.

LOVE THE OH'S FAMILY AND EGG AS WELL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment