Saturday, June 2, 2012

Fruitful weekends!




Here blogging with my ibaby again! Alright, finally my long awaits' two offdays in a role is here. And I think I made full use of it :) Worked till 5pm on Friday, head back home to rest while waiting for jboy to fetch me. So it was ice cream @ the daily scoop. Then to Jcube for movie "Men in black 3" Not as nice as I expected. But overall, it's ok. After movie, headed to jboy's crib. But before that, we went to ocean minimart for some tidbits. Damn it I was so damn fucking careless & forgetful I actually forgot I put my phone in my helmet on my hand. And when I wanted to put on my helmet, my phone fucking hit my forehead before it landed on the floor hard. Fucking mad at myself for being such a careless person. And it resulted that big baluku on my forehead. Right in the middle of my forehead, I hope it won't turn into a blue black pleaseeeeee! Jesus Christ!


Saturday morning, woke up surprisingly early this morning when I slept at 2:30am last night catching up with drama. Supposed to head to the pool at 12pm but laze on bed all the way till 1plus. Brought jboy to the saloon for a haircut, then met up with cousin Daryil & Hasnie. Gave jurong complex a missed as the pool's under renovation. To cck complex then. Had a great time moving my hands & legs in the pool but half a lab is enough to make me pant hard & fast due to the lack of exercising regularly. I can feel my arms & legs almost dislocating when I was swimming frog style. Hahaha! The joint were painful & weak after a while. Guess I have to frequent the pool in future... After swimming head back to jboy's crib to bathe & prepare, met up w/the same people again & made our way to jurong point for shopping! :) Now back at granny's waiting for the time to be up & then we shall head for our movie again, "Snow white & the huntsman" 2 movies in one weekend. Ups.


So sad I have to admit this is my boyfriend.
Happily shooting ice on birds when we're having lunch. How cute?
Still can't bear to leave childhood times.....



Too long since I went to public swimming pools.



All prepared to swim! :)




Bi.



Chiffon & blazer out tonight.



Best texture I ever tried so far..



Jboy saw this at 7-11 while queuing to buy ciggs & he bought 1 for me to try tonight because I always have hard times sleeping. Almost every night I should say. & he claimed if its good, he shall buy for me everyday! :) How thoughtful. Muackz!


Back soon!
With loves, anqi.

No comments:

Post a Comment