Monday, June 4, 2012

Nevermind what they say, its always the people who knows least about you have the most to say.





I'm always late for work, especially on mondays. Tsk* And I have to thank Jolene for waking me up everyday without fail, altho' sometimes I fall back asleep without her knowing. Lol! Very sweet of dad to initiate to send me to work, like that I saved a whole lot of time to travel. Managed to reach clinic by 9:15am :) Sigh of relief. And time pass pretty fast today. No more Monday bluez! :D For now I hope time pass faster so I'll be able to knock off asap. Always so tired on monday....... Visit Loti tomorrow :) Chubby me




Like the usual sundays, jboy brought me to the rail mall for chillax session with my favourite mocha frappe @ coffee beans. Just the two of us. Just in case y'all don't know I've always been grateful to have him by my side, he've never stop pampering & doting me. Although' he've been a jerk in the past but I believe that's part of growing up.. He've never fail to give me good life no matter good or bad times. I love him!

With loves, anqi.

No comments:

Post a Comment