Wednesday, June 20, 2012

People hate what they can't conquer, envy what they can't get, and destroy what they already have

 Yes, your eyes aren't fooling you! It's my dearest ahzeh in her white gown. Firstly, I wanna congrats her & give her my blessings, blissful marriage ahzeh! :D Can't explain how happy I feel, for her lah, just very happy okay? Super gorgeous right? :)

Hmm, have always love working with Jolene on wednesdays.. Altho she's a big glutton, but she hardly put on weight lor :-( Disadvantages to me... Had long john for lunch & Stringray, sotongs for dinner. Bloated! Also had Baskin robbins ice cream for desserts after lunch, it was my idea though :P Love desserts especially brownies, cakes & ice creams. Tried strawberry cheesecake this time round & it turned out surprisingly awesome! Shopped @ clementi mall & theres sales for younghearts bra. Reminds me of my ahzeh whom always get bras for me, now Idk how to choose on my own. :( Hectic day, packed all the paperpoints & GPs. Also calculated the new price after 7% gst. Bad news, our clinic will charge all patients for 7% GST in no time, so quickly book your appt for all kinds of treatments before you have to pay for that 7%, its alot okay! Didn't joined jboy & co @ july for Enoch's birthday cse I'm dead beat & lastly, GOOD LUCK TO MY DEAR BABY JOLENE FOR HER FTT TOMORROW, GOD BLESS HER, SHE WILL PASS!

Remember this small lil "boy" in the movie
Chang jiang qi hao?
So pretty now :)

7 stars hotel @ Dubai. Heavenly.......

How true? 99.9%

Hah, so singaporean.


Heh, cute!

Okay, ignore my lazy eyes without lens.
Did SK-II hydrating mask just now & this annoying sissy of mine calls
to make me laugh, deliberately!! Clement wong! Forever so playful!
Next came Joanna Egg, she was too bored @ july, apps me disturb me also! :(
GLAD I DON'T FACE EYEBAGS PROBS :D

Seeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment