Wednesday, June 6, 2012

You know my name, not my story.




Tiring Wednesday @ clementi clinic. Another day working with Jolene baby! :) Stood till my legs were sore & I seriously gotta find ways to slim down already. Just in case you dont know, I'm not tired of whining about my fats. I mean, which girls would be? Hmm, can't believe I'm here lying on bed while my bosses are out there having fun @ nana. I was supposed to be there with them! But I gave it a missed. How wasted?!

Thanks to my lousy body system. Simply giving me problems since Monday night. Lucky or what? Tsk* settled my cravings today, all in 1 day :) Each-a-cup, shilin's xxl chicken, oyster meesua & sausage egg crepe. Also had thaksin beef noodles after we knocked off. Wanted very much to visit the doctor but insufficient time during lunch & by the time I knocked off, all are closed. Tho' I've been staying at clementi for more than 15years, but idk exactly where are all the clinics. I only thought of one, my family doctor but it's closed! :'(

Shivering under my blanket, backaches, and the burning sensation through the tunnel of my throat's killing me! Helpppppp.













Did you people realized? I tend to wear light make ups for some time already. Idk whats gotten my mind, but whenever I tried & want to put on eyeliners, I felt disgusted. Didn't even have the courage to put black eyeshadows now, lol! What's wrong? I just feel that girls with eyeliners suckz & they look like one kind. Lol! Ok, byebye, need sufficient rest.

With loves, anqi.

No comments:

Post a Comment