Sunday, June 3, 2012

When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.




Time flies in a blink of an eye, the weekends are over again. Dread going to sleep & waking up early for tomorrow. But what to do? If you wanna survive in s'pore, you'll have to work like a bull and get paid with that lil sum of money. Tsk* hate how realistic this world is, at times..


Big thank you to Jolene & Katherine for getting me 5 packets of donuts from teck whye today! 有口福咯! :) Jboy and I went to sunshine place to pack breakfast, before heading back to granny's. Like its been so long since I gave granny money.. Altho' it just 1 month. Gonna do it as soon as I receive my pay. Also gonna make a trip down to town to choose a proper bday present for jboy, in advanced. Almost forgotten I've got a mission to accomplish before July. & that is, I have to buy a set of clothes & slipper for Loti as he's coming out very soon! :) Choosing a new colour for my hair, any suggestion people?


Just finished my drama 美乐加油 in letv. Aww, I always finish my drama in 3 days, how can?! And this is the only drama that makes me cry like siao, prolly b'cse handsome 贺军翔 is acting in the drama bah? Hahaha! Super in love with him lah. I know I'm very quick at changing target. First it was 吴尊 then 大东, now I'm totally in love with 贺军翔 lah! :( Anyone knows any latest drama he's acting? Please fs me. Thank youuuuuuu. Xoxo.


With loves, anqi.

No comments:

Post a Comment