Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Unless you're food, water, or shelter, stop acting like I need you. I'll be just fine with out you.

 Back again, let me start from Friday. Like after 4 days of struggle, its finally friday! :D I always get so excited & energetic on fridays :D Especially those planned with packed programmes ones. So I met up with some of my girlz @ Club Nana, feels so unfamiliar as they've changed their management over there but still enjoyed with my crazy parrot yiting. Both of us went earlier while waiting for the rest. Elaine, Joslyn, Alicia, and Sohboon. Kinda bored as more and more strangers joined at our table, so yup, Yiting and I came up with a very despicable idea to sneak off without letting 'em know. Hahaha! Went back to granny's then.

The very next morning, I ignored that boy for being a full-time drunkard. Tsk tsk* Altho' its not so bad cse he doesn't goes to pub or club to drink but coffeeshops, I still hate the fact that he's an alcoholic. Yes, he might find me abit unreasonable but I always have my reasons right? It's very unhealthy to drink everyday, sooner or later his liver would harden. By then, nobody can help him o-re-di, whatever! Since he took my words like joke. Let him be then.. Met up with my dearest baby @ Lot1, dined @ Pastamania. It's always this one person whom would try all her best to stop both me & jboy from arguing, & shes jolene oh! Lol. She'll always interupt halfway through our arguements. But I know in her heart, she agrees with me when I'm making my speech. HAHAHA! :P Packed food for granny before heading to Jolene's place, thanks to her I finally sync my phone with musics, if not i'll be damn bored if I happen to be done with any of my dramas. Most of the time during this weekend, you can only find me on bed because my menses came & I felt so terribly pain.. Had my medications so it would control my pain, headed to bukit timah for frogleg porridge with youngersis & raynard & jboy. Dear boy brought me for ice-cream afterwhich while they headed home. Double yayness! Agreed to accompany him to club july since he've been such a good boy. Met up with Jolene, Joanna & Elson there as well, together with youngersis & raynard. Didn't had a great time but always with Jolene around, we'd not be bored. *grins* Drank only plain water there, pathetic.

Sunday morning, woke up before jboy. Prepared myself & headed to the saloon. Got my hair roots dyed, packed breakfast for both granny & jboy. That lazy pig forever sleeps like he've never slept before.. Waited for cousin & hasnie to come over, off we head to bukit batok's coffee bean. Like i've said, jboy would never fail to bring me to coffee beans every sunday no matter what happens :P Glad. Shopped around & made our way back as the boys planned to play basketball. Went down to shoot balls as well, its great to do a lil exercise & gathering every sundays! :) Chanced upon Lester there as well, so we did a small catch up. Night falls, youngersis got hungry. Suggested to have tze char for dinner so we went 678. Afew dishes & the 4 of us were bloated. I had a very hard time sleeping :(

Monday, skipped work as my cramps were bad & I had backache as well. Woke up with jboy, he then went to work while I went to pack breakfast for granny & youngersis. Don't like it when granny starves and keep quiet. Makes me feel so pissed & heartache.. Sleeping is the only time when I don't feel any pain so I slept half of the day away. Waited for jboy to be back, granny cooked dinner for him & went for movie "The dictator" w/youngersis & raynard as jboy booked beforehand. Went to grab a bite before the movie started. A hilarious movie though not quite meaningful.. Headed back to jboy's, and youngersis went back to clementi to have dinner cooked by mom, she thought we were coming back home.. So she packed mine too, so that youngersis could bring it to jboy's for me :) Yummeh! Turned in with jboy then..

Today morning, decided to head to work today altho I'm still in pain.. Idk why but I have this difficulty to deal with my cramps this month. Very fortunate, my dear boy packed breakfast from BK for me when I wake @ 10am, and also mini breads for me to bring to work. Napped together till 1pm, prepared myself & he sent me to work before he went back to office :) Had a hard time working at the later part of the day because I was literally standing from 6 to 9pm without any rest. Tsk tsk, cramps & backache started to fail on me! Even salonpas doesn't help!! But also I wanna thank Emily for helping me paste all the salon pas on my body. LOL! And lastly, thank you Yueyin meimei for bringing my SK-II treatment essence even though she's sick. SEXY VOICE! Lol.



Thank you parrot, my nutella cupcakes from "Twelve cupcakes"

Here you go, camwhores. 
I think my friend have this tendency to wear heels
in such unique way. HAHAHA! Elaine NG!

And this Joslyn siaocb, getting thiner and thiner as days passes.
She looks like a drug addict to me, altho she's not.

Both of 'em.

Spot me @ Jolene's place on saturdayyyy.

 
The reason to my smiles.

Different sides of me.

My fatty.

Lousy camera skills Mr goh.

Basketball time!




Food.

All jboy's, he wants to give me 1, ya so good!
But I rejected..

Curry rice by mom! Yum.

And my breakfast from jboy. xo.

Came across this from fb, where to find?

Bigger expenses every month or two. Jboy's pocket gonna
have a big big hole. Heheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment