Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Every have an opinion not everyone have facts. Everyone have a belief not everyone have truth.

 Late for work again as I overslept this morning, but luckily I'm stationed @ clementi today! :) Time passed pretty fast unexpectedly! So much laughters caused by Emily! Trimmed her brows as I bought new trimmers, also brought her to try the super nice char kuey tiao @ market. Erm, accidentally made my boss go haywire in the noon, hahaha! Made him swallowed 2 panadols for nothings. Tsk tsk* :( Jboy have been a lovable boy today. He came to clinic in the morning at 9am which he usually won't, and surprised me with a perfume knowing mine is running out. Hehehe! A new scent to go this time. He also came to have lunch with me this noon. Aww! Work have been busy the whole day, exhausted. Gonna put on mask & turn in early. More juicy updates coming soon! :D




Best make up remover.

Applies to many girls.

Made my new cover photo for facebook :D

Lastly, overdue pictures taken @ Studio M.

No comments:

Post a Comment