Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I never fake a connection. If I'm not feeling you, you will know it..

 Hi people, very sad to say I'm falling sick :-( Can feel all the symptoms coming one by one. First it was backache then comes the headache & whole body ache. Don't know whats wrong, even jboy fell sick too! :'( Been together for so long we've never once fell sick at the same time, this is the first time. Suckz. Skipped work today, didn't make it to visit loti as well :'( How sad.. Jboy packed breakfast for me this morning even tho' he's terribly sick. Very sweet :D Okay, got Jolene to buy the knitted top I wanted to get for jboy. $190 flew away....... & Thank you, she bought lychee & blackcurrent pillow back for me from sticky! Love.

Jboy & I before sleeping.

100 points for ladyboss! She knows my taste exactly. All 3 flavours are my
favourite! :D Yamazaki's mini bread, uber nice!

Sick & naked face.

My dream place for honeymoon!
I hope jboy fufil my wish. LOL! Maldives!

Jolene sent me this, she's enjoying with her imaginary friend when I'm sick!
Tsk tsk* HAHAHA!

Always my precious.

Headed to Oh's family hub before jboy sent me home today! :)

No special reasons, just wanna buy for him. Anyway, he doesn't buy clothes himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment