Thursday, June 28, 2012

Someday, A happier heart will pay back all the pain of yesterday.

 Headed to work at only 2pm, poor jolene gotta cover me from 9am to 1pm. Knocked off quite early at 8pm, headed to Jurong safra for k-session with Yiting parrot and Jolene baby. They were bugging the manager to free us an hour or a jug, jolene's best traits. Haha, till the manager noticed me & remembered I was a regular customer @ lot1 in the past, so he agreed & said he free us a jug for the sake of me. #proud. Heihei, anyway we didn't managed to finish that 2 jugs though. Last min headed to Hollywood with my 2 girls, met up with Yiting's friend there & sneaked off after awhile as it was too fucking bored. Enjoyed with my two lovelies though :D Had lotsa laughters.

Surprisingly able to wake up this morning for work. Massive headache when I woke, so immediately went downstairs to get 1.5ml 100plus, sipped on a big cup of it before I prepared myself. Headed to work when I slept for less than 6 hours, damn torturing, swear I won't do it again knowing I have to work the next day & still drink the day before. Foul mood recently as I quarreled with that idiot, so don't blame. Thats the only way I can forget & empty my mind. Yep, knocked off early, home to nap. Wanted to head to granny's but gave it a missed. Shall make my way there tomorrow after I knock off then. That should be all. Weekend's gonna be a bore without my baby JOLENE OH! :(




Thanks Lirong, she made a trip down to Jurong safra
to pass me the lens she bought for me from bkk :)

And this reached me! :)
If you noticed the advertisement on tv.


Hilarious pics again..

No comments:

Post a Comment